.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

anyways, one last post before work. no time to re-size & re-up.

1210506838_403b451225_o.jpg

1210497796_52eba7c352_o.jpg

1210496558_538fecc75c_o.jpg
smh.gif
swagger on a hundred... thousand... trillion...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
i see the only thing good that bleek has done for jay isteach him that pose word to the 534 cover. lmao.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
i see the only thing good that bleek has done for jay is teach him that pose word to the 534 cover. lmao.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just checking in to see the latest....not a whole lota new pics even from my last peek in here. i guess even the celebs are scaling back nowadays, but notsurprising given all the craziness going on w/the financial+RE markets. everywhere you go, folks are on edge about getting axed, keeping up w/theirmortgages+car notes, etc....ain't pretty at all.

in fact, i just hit my good homey's wedding over the weekend. it was at a pretty famous auto museum, which was real different (one of my other dudes'kids almost rammed a chair into some $7MILL classic car...like cardiac arrest close) lol but, anyways, my boy sat our mutual acquaintance+his wifey at mytable. they're the jewelers whose fam owns those huge jewelry factories/campuses in China I mentioned way back when. he said biz is pretty weak even allthe way over there, and even the folks w/real bread aren't buying much. only things they'll go for are 'real rare joints.' i assumed he meantexpensice custom, but he said more like Chinese Dynasty like stuff. so you know things are bad when even Chinese people stop copping gold. they love that stuffas much as gambling and XO+Remy.

man, i wouldn't want to own a jewelry biz at all right now. unless you have some serious connects and a steady clientele like Jason of BH, IC+Co,you're gonna be in trouble. My friend was trading stories w/our other dude from Vegas about jewelers getting taken down at the shop+on the go, as well assome other random robberies.....crazy to hear but interesting as hell, esp about Vegas. crime there has always been bad, but sounds like goons are taking itback to them Wild Wild West days on some Jesse James knocking over stagecoaches type of mess. i was hearing similar stuff from my other friends out there too,but i thought they were just talking crazy. if any of y'all are heading out there soon, mind yourself.

^^^hahaha...thx, i guess. i ain't no king of bling, but i get around and see/hear some things.....used to anyways. some of my homeys are the ones out thereliving and doing things. nowadays, i'm just taking care of biz and trying to deal w/the cards i was dealt.

that wedding was hella crazy tho. i could fill up a whole thread w/some of the antics that went on. thank god my boy+his lady had the good sense to stickme+most of our other socal homeys on the outer tables and away from the fams and his bossesrworkers. lol

for anyone keeping notes, this is the evolution of what is now known as the heralded jacob jesus piece.

18.jpg

biggie's first pieces were made by Tito of Manny's.

hov2.jpg

jacob's first verison of the jesus piece. borrows the foundation from Tito's jesus sillioutte and builds upon it. jay-z looks like he's had thispiece for almost a decade and
just took it outta storage.

Picture031.jpg

jacob's second version, notice the details and anything that can be considered extra has been overall smoothed out. the thorn crowns are also moreorganized and have bigger stones.

Picture030.jpg

the mold we're all familar with is the last upgrade to the jesus. a 4th row of diamonds is added to the top of the crown and jesus's lips are furtherreduced, giving the piece a "slim slender" face.

b20311171.gif

the kanye variant. pretty much identical facewise, but the familar diamond crown is switched out for a more thornier version and the face cries ruby teardrops. the biggest change however
the fact that the face has been coated with a plastic that is made to resemble human skin.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

smh.gif
��

more hating on tyga...these dudes just keep comin outta the woods

smh @ my boy knowing all these lames. IRVIN
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tinaturner2.jpg

Thunderdome reject nerds. Is this how people look and act in Cali?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom