IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ll copp when they are discounted silvers are still sitting here in the H... so i know these wont fly of the shelves 4sho!
peeps down here were all over the "black friday 3's aka thanksgiving 3's" smh!!!!!!

when is yuku going to b fixed!!!!!! keep on clicking on pages for nothing!!!!!

i ll copp when they are discounted silvers are still sitting here in the H... so i know these wont fly of the shelves 4sho!
peeps down here were all over the "black friday 3's aka thanksgiving 3's" smh!!!!!!

when is yuku going to b fixed!!!!!! keep on clicking on pages for nothing!!!!!

saw a few cats rocking these in the mall and they looked really good. made me wanna cop. there were no signs of these in arundel mills tho, which is the only mall i been to in the last few days. if i can get em on discount from my boy ima cop. prolly not tho. may still grab if i can for under retail and ill just rock out with these as my everyday kicks.

baltimore and nyc are the rare exceptions. everywhere else people were all over the iii's

fine by me tho as i hope they sit for a while.

flopped after 1 day?

they are moving in bmore. more spots got these compared to the silvers. these are a gr.

i hope they do sit tho. not because of possible sale prices (which wont happen in bmore) but because nike needs to know the price hikes are definitely not whats up.

i feel you big j this is one shoe that they not getting my money at this price.. they look amazing but even if my money dosent make a difference im taking some stand..lol

Originally Posted by shazulu

Don't think EB likes me got a 20 min. timer gets down to 2 goes up to 16 goes back down to 3 counts down says processing then hits me with another timer for 11mins. NICE...I got to order em' but was a little slow with the checkout says it's still open.
grin.gif
There was a ton of traffic on our website that night, so checkout was a little backed up.  If you would like us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bigj505

flopped after 1 day?

they are moving in bmore. more spots got these compared to the silvers. these are a gr.

i hope they do sit tho. not because of possible sale prices (which wont happen in bmore) but because nike needs to know the price hikes are definitely not whats up.
I agree. And what is this shoe mad eof that makes it so special; carbon fiber, titanium, and real silver? Geez...

And these obviously flopped compaed to the 3s. How do you salavage a sale to a coustmer that wanted a pair of 3s by saying "Well for $65 more than the jordans, we have another great shoe for sale by another great basketball player, TIM DUCAN, for $225!" customers must have just laughed in employee's faces

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by smlb52

Still waiting on these to get discounted.......on swoosh LULZ
same here and sizes are slowly but surely getting cleaned out smh.

laugh.gif
dudes got swoosh accounts and dont know how to use em. After 48hrs you're entitled to the discount but you have to call swoosh so they will honor that and place the order for you...newbs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif
dudes got swoosh accounts and dont know how to use em. After 48hrs you're entitled to the discount but you have to call swoosh so they will honor that and place the order for you...newbs
tongue.gif
for real....did not know that. good looking.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
i never knew that,  thanks for the info though, ima put this to use in the future.

^^ sorry dude but the DMV got ran thru as far as the silvers go. ud be better off trying to stock locate them at a ftl/fa or going on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom