IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
id love a pair of the silver joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

these are sitting at my mall... HOH has em... i think dude said employees bought the only pairs they sold yet

must be from indiana

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

these are sitting at my mall... HOH has em... i think dude said employees bought the only pairs they sold yet

must be from indiana
Or Las Vegas, HOH just opened there this past weekend.

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by BronLe

they're sitting around my parts

Dark Pines sold out OD fast

I'm hoping these are going to go on sale before they hit outlets, don't want another TB3 situation where they are pretty much inaccessible for anyone not near the outlet they hit...
im sure they will b marked on sale before being sent to outlets and pairs might get transferred to the east coast.
there are not a ton like the pearls and cough drops so if pairs did hit the outlet, it wont be a free for all like people imagine.
THIS.... 
The outlet talk is killing me too. All recent foams that weren't HOH exclusive then re-released (i.e. Cough drops and Pearls) were more widely available than these and barely sniffed the outlets if at all.
because nike is not stupid, if they dont sell out nationwide, they'll just transfer em to their bread and butter spots that ALWAYS sell em out: NYC & DMV

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by bigj505

im sure they will b marked on sale before being sent to outlets and pairs might get transferred to the east coast.
there are not a ton like the pearls and cough drops so if pairs did hit the outlet, it wont be a free for all like people imagine.
THIS.... 
The outlet talk is killing me too. All recent foams that weren't HOH exclusive then re-released (i.e. Cough drops and Pearls) were more widely available than these and barely sniffed the outlets if at all.
because nike is not stupid, if they dont sell out nationwide, they'll just transfer em to their bread and butter spots that ALWAYS sell em out: NYC & DMV

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@Charmcity glad to see u enjoyin em bruh! Blk/cement 3 is dope cant front but i aint never pickin em over da duncans period! prolly mainly cuz da 3s get worse the more u wear em word to my fire red 3s which is still fresh but cracked dumb heavy. duncans feel better each wear and is def more comfy. I want da 3s tho but i dont wanna deal wit crackin and i do plan to tear mine a new one LOL well i did plan to anyway.

i may cop the blacks since i'm liking these silvers so much, just not on RD. just grabbed GITD zoom rookies. only binarys and BC3s left on to-cop list for the remainder of '11. if i grab black duncans it'll be a bonus. not to mention cements will sell out before duncans.

got SOLE? boutique just got their October shipment from Nike late. So they just recieved their full size run of total foams, I'm not sure how many pairs are left but their phone number is 317-466-1173 they told me the do phone orders. They open tomorrow at 11

yall shut up foams dont sit except for the cough drops..lls outlets? yall either are trying to sway people away from buying them on the release date or this is yall first pair of foams. or likve in the middle of nowhere. at least here in DC...foams dont even hit VA all like that so they fly off the shelves down here...smh last time i saw foams in the outlets was the pearls when they first came out like 15 years ago i think...nike retro the og all black foams with the clear soles and the black soles thanks!! these kids dont even know what they are lls

Originally Posted by 45DE

yall shut up foams dont sit except for the cough drops..lls outlets? yall either are trying to sway people away from buying them on the release date or this is yall first pair of foams. or likve in the middle of nowhere. at least here in DC...foams dont even hit VA all like that so they fly off the shelves down here...smh last time i saw foams in the outlets was the pearls when they first came out like 15 years ago i think...nike retro the og all black foams with the clear soles and the black soles thanks!! these kids dont even know what they are lls

Right on brother, right on.  There is no way in hell these foams will hit the outlets 
Thanks Estevo for the Jimmy Jazz info. I pulled the trigger on another pair of the silvers. Love those bad boys, love em...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I really hate to justify the 225 price but after wearing them a few times and how well they are made...damn I love this shoe.

Originally Posted by 45DE

It's too early in the day to be drunk b

I just sent my pair in a size 10.5 back to Nike warehouse..I couldn't see spendin the money on a shoe that I won't wear or like anymore..I bought into the hype..never again..:smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom