It's Official, Kelis Deserves to Burn in Hell Vol. Nas Lost

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

JayZee.jpg
At least Nas has children he can potentially not see. Jay is still married and his wife refuses to have a child by him.
Think about that next time you post Jay smiling even in a joking like manner.

1. Nas a damn liar, if he say's he cannot afford those monthly payments
laugh.gif
Dude has multi-platinum albums. Let's not even talk about Escobar's bank account..

2. This back and forth media coverage on this makes me sick to my stomach
sick.gif
Imagine how the child is going to grow up, being caught in the middle of two irresponsible people
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

And sisters wonder why we get with other races, it's %%@# like this ...
we'll see how you feel when the same thing happens to Tiger...he'll probably have to pay even more than Nas

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...i still cant figure out why he has to pay spousal support...it makes no sense to me and on top of that he cant see his child like that?
indifferent.gif
!%%# that...she needs to start sucking off the neptunes again and get back in the booth

I think she's dating Will I Am from the Black Head Peas... if I remember seeing in the NY Post about a week or two ago they were talking about it.

This &$%# is starting to put me in a bad mood every time I read something new about this situation. What Nas needs to do is speak up. Go to MTV, BET, CNN everywhere sayin he can't even see his child and he's goin broke because Kelis makes $120k off him a year on top of child support. At least that's what I'd do
eyes.gif

the last thing any semi-competent person would think about when seeing kelis would be marriage ... nas deserves the L for being an idiot ...

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

didnt Nas cheat on her?
From what I read, they cheated on each other a lot.

I thought the main thing was her confessing of making a sex tape with someone at one point.
eek.gif

and this #%#$% got the mutha****ing nerve.
smh.gif
I'd kill that #%$ if i was Nas. I really would. Got me HEATED and I dont give a damn about this broad
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

smh.gif
$10,000 in spousal support? I didn't know there was such a thing

yea what kind of world do we live in that you gotta pay 10,000 a month to a #%@+$ who is healthy, had a music career aswell, and can support her own self...?

i swear this is like giving welfare to a rich person or some %!*$...

He needs to stop crying, a piece of %%%* like that doesn't deserve to see his son.

How are you going to cheat on your pregnant wife though?

Disgusting.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

He needs to stop crying, a piece of %%%* like that doesn't deserve to see his son.

Disgusting.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Every man deserves to see there son who the @#%$ are you to say different

so glad that !%% didn't have MY seed....WOOOOOO

that's a win in itself.

Disgusting.
smh.gif

c'mon Kneesh...you're 17 and in college...no way you're dumb...you know what you said ain't right...

if he didn't want to see him you'd have some other +%!% to say...smh

Disgusting.
smh.gif

c'mon Kneesh...you're 17 and in college...no way you're dumb...you know what you said ain't right...

if he didn't want to see him you'd have some other %@%% to say...smh

His new album is amazing, hopefully it helps him out a bit.
indifferent.gif
at bittersweet acting like kelis is innocent.

CAM'RON TOLD HIS DUMB %%$ WHEN HE DESTROYED HIM over the Hate me now beat.

YA OWN MANS TELL YOU YOU STUPID, YOU BE LIKE 'SO'
" I LOVE MY BABY MOTHER ILL NEVER LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

KILLA

Disgusting.
smh.gif

I hope you don't believe that. Reports are this %!#$+ cheated on him as well.

I don't give a *+*% if he was smashing while she was in labor, under no circumstances should he pay $10,000/month for that @!$*!.

Back
Top Bottom