It's about time I get a new whip. 25K budget. Help me out NT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not to be in your business but do you think at this moment in your life a new car would be a good choice? 25K on a car is a lot. Well, depending on your situation.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Not to be in your business but do you think at this moment in your life a new car would be a good choice? 25K on a car is a lot. Well, depending on your situation.

I'd figure he would be able to afford owning the car. He said maintenance and repair costs are not a problem. 
he did state that already
25k a lot? ppl drive much more expensive cars on this board alone 25k is average in the real world id say to any working professional.....

DC youre not even into cars/material i thought your thing was travel.

anyways back to OP, what color you lookin at for the s4?
first choice would be that sick blue color

second choice would be brilliant black

Third choice would be pearl white or silver.  I don't plan on financing a car either, I just want a nice car finally. Ive been saving up and I just got a new job.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Kramer

Get a new civic. Enjoy for the next 20 years

Seriously...some woman at my job has one with 550k miles on it. Didn't believe a car could run for that long till I saw the odometer and was like
eek.gif
Civics last forever

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'd figure he would be able to afford owning the car. He said maintenance and repair costs are not a problem. 
he did state that already
25k a lot? ppl drive much more expensive cars on this board alone 25k is average in the real world id say to any working professional.....

DC youre not even into cars/material i thought your thing was travel.

anyways back to OP, what color you lookin at for the s4?

Third choice would be pearl white or silver.  I don't plan on financing a car either, I just want a nice car finally. Ive been saving up and I just got a new job.
pimp.gif

i swear to god thats the exact order id go with 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

http://www.audizine.com/f...-Picture-amp-Info-Thread

check out this thread to give you some ideas

It's alright man. If you would ask me if I was going to buy a new car 4 months ago I would laugh in your face. I just stayed patient and worked hard, now I could afford to upgrade.

Just because Im getting a new car, it doesn't mean I look forward to always getting repairs. I've been doing research as of late, but I want to wait until I start working at my new job and get settled in my new place before I dump my first car.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Kramer

Get a new civic. Enjoy for the next 20 years

Seriously...some woman at my job has one with 550k miles on it. Didn't believe a car could run for that long till I saw the odometer and was like
eek.gif
Civics last forever
hondas in general do.
well most.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

pimp.gif

i swear to god thats the exact order id go with 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

http://www.audizine.com/f...-Picture-amp-Info-Thread

check out this thread to give you some ideas

I don't know if they offer it on the older model S4s, but the current generation S4 in dark grey (I think it's called Meteor Grey?) is absolutely beautiful. That, with the RS rims or the normal S4 rims is stunning.

you want power for your buck?

a WRX.. 25k for a new one.. a few performance mods and youre set! cant go wrong with a suby 
happy.gif

or an STi like the guy above me said.. but itll be like an 04 - 07 for that budget

u can get a used SRT8 charger for 25K

u can finance for da SS camaro

EVO, WRX, 5.0, TL-S, are all in range as well.

Evo x. Not really economical but if your looking for a fast car, it should be around 16 - 22 mpg. Or get a brand new civic si. You could probably get it for around 22gs fully loaded off your paying cash. Wth that rest of 3gs upgrade the car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would just grab her one of the new VW clean diesel models and call it a day.
The same car as an Audi, better fuel consumption, and lower repair costs.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I would just grab her one of the new VW clean diesel models and call it a day.
The same car as an Audi, better fuel consumption, and lower repair costs.
2012 jetta TDI
joint gets 43 hwy mpg and like 30 mpg city

How about an Infiniti G37 Sport Sedan/Coupe? It's about the same power as an S4 (330hp vs. 340hp) and more economical with the V6 instead of a V8. Not only that but might be able to find a CPO 2008 G37 Coupe version for that price range or a newer CPO 2009-2010 G37 Sedan.

Back
Top Bottom