It's about that time...Your Favorite album/mixtapes of 2010?

Favorite Albums's
-Rick Ross - Teflon Don [First full Rozay album that has managed to stay on my ipod]
-Drake - Thank Me Later [This is a good album, solid debut]
-Kanye West - MBDTF [Haven't heard it yet, but I know it's gonna be up there]

Favorite Mixtape's
-Wale - More About Nothing [Great Mixtape, Great Presentation, I like it better than Attention Deficit]
-Fabolous - TiNc 2 [Alot of people say this is weak, but it actually made me like Fab, great workout music]
-J.Cole - Friday Night Lights [Hasn't been out long, but I know it has replay value]
-Kendrick Lamar - Overly Dedicated [Tape is tuff, alot of spittin', perfect for long drive's, you can just put it one and let it play all the way through]
-Weezy - No Ceilings [No DJ, Straight Spittin]
-Dom Kennedy - From The Westside, With Love [Alot of good songs on this, solid project]

Favorite Albums's
-Rick Ross - Teflon Don [First full Rozay album that has managed to stay on my ipod]

Favorite Mixtape's
-Wale - More About Nothing [Great Mixtape, Great Presentation, I like it better than Attention Deficit]
-Fabolous - TiNc 2 [Alot of people say this is weak, but it actually made me like Fab, great workout music]
-J.Cole - Friday Night Lights [Hasn't been out long, but I know it has replay value]
-Kendrick Lamar - Overly Dedicated [Tape is tuff, alot of spittin', perfect for long drive's, you can just put it one and let it play all the way through]
-Dom Kennedy - From The Westside, With Love [Alot of good songs on this, solid project]

51im8BXH0bL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41BGM9bB0CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

518Cv9b1TPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51hrOXuVbCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Big-boi-sir-lucious-left-foot-the-son-of-chico-dusty-HQ.jpg

This is EASILY the greatest album of the year. I can't understand how anything that has released so far has surpassed this.

I'm still patiently waiting to listen to Kanye's album this Tuesday though.

Big-boi-sir-lucious-left-foot-the-son-of-chico-dusty-HQ.jpg

This is EASILY the greatest album of the year. I can't understand how anything that has released so far has surpassed this.

I'm still patiently waiting to listen to Kanye's album this Tuesday though.

Originally Posted by rhester

Favorite Albums's

Favorite Mixtape's
Are you +#%+**# serious?!  I swear I hate these fairweather music fans

Favorite Albums's

Favorite Mixtape's

Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here
Curren$y - Smokee Robinson, Pilot Talk, Pilot Talk 2

A lot of great music this year but these are the only projects that I either listen to front to back or had a huge impact.  Plus I did a lot of "crate digging" this year..

Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here
Curren$y - Smokee Robinson, Pilot Talk, Pilot Talk 2

A lot of great music this year but these are the only projects that I either listen to front to back or had a huge impact.  Plus I did a lot of "crate digging" this year..

It's a tie between 
Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot

NaS and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives

It's a tie between 
Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot

NaS and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Favorite Albums's

Favorite Mixtape's
What?...How does that make me a fairweather fan?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Favorite Albums's

Favorite Mixtape's
What?...How does that make me a fairweather fan?

All i gotta say is 2 chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that trapaveli mixtape turned me into a tity boi fan, never listened to him before this tape

All i gotta say is 2 chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that trapaveli mixtape turned me into a tity boi fan, never listened to him before this tape

"Teflon Don" was a classic album....

But on 11/22/10 I think "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" will be the album of 2010 + a masterpiece.

"Teflon Don" was a classic album....

But on 11/22/10 I think "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" will be the album of 2010 + a masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom