It Took 219 Days, but My New 2012 Baby From Germany Has Arrived (Audi)

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I don't really like the rims but other than that... Beautiful car. You did good my man.

LOL at your avy, i can't help but notice how awkward dude is in that scene every time i watch that vid..

OP, CLEAN pickup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. make sure you park in a safe spot. Its philly and your window will get punched in for that nickel and dime, hate to see a car like that get disrespected.

I have a gated lot at my condo.  And now when I go out, I can feel good about dropping it off at the valet 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by andy206

jealous
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 drop it ASAP!!
I really would like to drop it and add spacers, but I'm just scared to death of the 10 million pot holes in Philly.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

How much did u spend? You shouldve bought an America Made car. People like you the reason why this economy in the shambles
Okay, bro.

Just checked out the whip. Nice ride
pimp.gif

If Hombre is complimenting me, it must be nice 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, thank you to everyone for all the kind words.  I know this thread is kind of showing off, but I really have worked hard to be able to get this car, so I'm really proud of it, and I got exactly what I wanted, so I love it.  Before this, I had my 2000 Toyota Celica for 11 years, so this was a long time coming.

Shipping and handling must've been a *#$%+.
Congrats though.

And also did I a tape deck? A cassette tape deck?

Originally Posted by stepheezy

MEOWWWWWWWW!!!! Gawgeous.

You doing anything on Caturday? I'll swing by, pick you up, and you can meet my friends.....

Spoiler [+]
2eye0l1.jpg

Great pick-up. Nothing like getting exactly what you wantfor what you paid for.

hire an announcer then pull up in a joint like ADR
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
was never a HUGE del rio fan, but congrats homie

Congrats! I get tired of seeing BMWs and Benzes on the street. Everytime I see an Audi, I gotta check it out for a few seconds.

I'd be afraid to know how much ordering an RS5 costs. Might as well look at its big brothers from Porsche

Congratulations.  It must feel great to purchase a nice car like that.  Stuff like this has inspired me to keep my focus in life and school.
That wait is crazy though.  You waited more than half a year. It would've drove me crazy.  What did you drive before?

Originally Posted by shogun

Congratulations.  It must feel great to purchase a nice car like that.  Stuff like this has inspired me to keep my focus in life and school.
That wait is crazy though.  You waited more than half a year. It would've drove me crazy.  What did you drive before?

I bought a 2000 Toyota Celica GT (manual, red coupe) right before my senior year of high school (Aug 2000).  I've been driving that for the past 11 years.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm not sure if I'm missing some joke about 'da hemi', but no, it does not have a HEMI.

Per Audi's site:

2.0 liter turbocharged with intercooler, DOHC in-line four-cylinder gasoline engine with FSI[emoji]174[/emoji] direct injection, variable valve timing and Audi valvelift system.

211 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque.

http://models.audiusa.com/a5-coupe/engines
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow that thung is underpowered for the price... no wonder it looks so sexy
laugh.gif

no hate bruh i jus had no idea it only had 211 horses... thats 30 more than my TC
laugh.gif

what do the performance numbers look like for those things? stock turbo must be a beasttt
thats always been da one knock bimmer heads had over audis..they've always been under powered compared to their german counterparts.

i've heard the same argument used on bimmers too compared to infiniti. well at least in price....you get the same or better value at lower cost with a G sedan compared to a 3.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow that thung is underpowered for the price... no wonder it looks so sexy
laugh.gif

no hate bruh i jus had no idea it only had 211 horses... thats 30 more than my TC
laugh.gif

what do the performance numbers look like for those things? stock turbo must be a beasttt
thats always been da one knock bimmer heads had over audis..they've always been under powered compared to their german counterparts.

i've heard the same argument used on bimmers too compared to infiniti. well at least in price....you get the same or better value at lower cost with a G sedan compared to a 3.
It's because that is Infiniti's main selling point. BMW is on the top and continuous to dominate in the "fun to drive" category so others usually have to give more power for lesser price to compete. 

Car is pure sex.

And I know for a fact that even with 211hp it's more fun to drive than these big v8 American whips people salivate over.

Back
Top Bottom