It just hit me that Christmas is a week away

frown.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

tired.gif
Christmas sucks now
seriously !@$+ use to be so exciting ripping open presents staying up all night playing video games.i didn't have anything to rip up lastyear
tired.gif
and i most definately wont this year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm 21 and still love Christmas. Always loved the vibe of it all. And I always let it be known what I want like months in advance so I always get what I want
laugh.gif

Gonna make sure my kids enjoy it too(if I have any).

pimp.gif

bunch of bleek MF's in here
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

When finals week is the week before Christmas.. cant get that excited.

This post did remind me that it is indeed ONE week away... probably the biggest day of the year.

Gotta go buy my parents some gifts.

When finals week is the week before Christmas.. cant get that excited.

This post did remind me that it is indeed ONE week away... probably the biggest day of the year.

Gotta go buy my parents some gifts.

I guess when you are older you can get things when they come out as appose to not having money as a kid and hoping you can get them for Christmas. As far asgifts, i just tell everybody to buy me socks and wifebeaters .

Christmas sucks. It will be up to my kids' mother if there is a X-Mas in the house because if it was up to me, December 25th would be just another day.

It was hard to forget that Christmas is rapidly approaching when my bank account had a huge hit from buying gifts
smh.gif

I asked for some Dr Marten boots and a new coat.. Eh. Miss getting excited about toys and stuff

I've had Christmas on my back for about a month. Just feels like a damn burden these days. Tryin to put together some sort of money to get people stuff,but %%@@ aint happenin.
eyes.gif

It's been 80 degrees all week here in Orlando. Unseasonably warm for this time of year so it sucks.

I got all my shopping done yesterday so all that's left is to pick up the duck at the poulterer this weekend.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

i kno the only thing that has kinda gotten me in the christmas spirit is watchin christmas episodes of fresh prince and family matters but other that it juss doesnt feel the same

pretty much the same for me

Back
Top Bottom