It got real on South Beach last night.

eek.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
....wow!!!!

I want to know who was in that car, and who they were shooting at in the beginning of the video.

eek.gif
....wow!!!!

I want to know who was in that car, and who they were shooting at in the beginning of the video.

Yea, I'm confused.

Dude on the bike is the gunman, or what?

Yea, I'm confused.

Dude on the bike is the gunman, or what?

And that is why I stay home. I am from South Florida. Lived in Miami as an adult from 04-07. Worst weekend hands down. Ive seen girls get knocked out because they wouldn't holla at a dude. This is no surprise.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

yo call me blind but idk what im watching i dont see a gunman or cops
laugh.gif

The gunman was inside the car. He was shooting from inside apparently (from what the video recorder said) The cops were those standing outside the car after it stopped (Driver dieing). The second round of shots were the police shooting again.

EDIT: See the police, some in white shirts. Walking up to the car. They shot as the driver passed.

And that is why I stay home. I am from South Florida. Lived in Miami as an adult from 04-07. Worst weekend hands down. Ive seen girls get knocked out because they wouldn't holla at a dude. This is no surprise.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

yo call me blind but idk what im watching i dont see a gunman or cops
laugh.gif

The gunman was inside the car. He was shooting from inside apparently (from what the video recorder said) The cops were those standing outside the car after it stopped (Driver dieing). The second round of shots were the police shooting again.

EDIT: See the police, some in white shirts. Walking up to the car. They shot as the driver passed.

I assume the Car and bike was bangin it out ..

Driver in the car got hit .. thus the sudden stop

Dude on the bike got loose ..

Police came and lit the car up

I assume the Car and bike was bangin it out ..

Driver in the car got hit .. thus the sudden stop

Dude on the bike got loose ..

Police came and lit the car up

laugh.gif
someone I know was staying in the hotel that this took place in front of. @(#* was crazy.

laugh.gif
someone I know was staying in the hotel that this took place in front of. @(#* was crazy.

Originally Posted by he told on me

I was nervous watching that video, you know I aint bout that life.

Guns? Add me to the "Not bout that life" group.
laugh.gif

Bullets do not discriminate. 

Back
Top Bottom