Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

No, seriously, I have never ever seen Hamas or PIJ rocket do this type of damage to infrastructure, including casualties. It is not even plausible.

I really do not see how people are denying or giving benefit of the doubt it is an Israeli airstrike.

You'd need to watch the full video to see more angles and covering more radius.

Again:

A surgeon's witness account on the hit and the aftermath in the Al-Ahli hospital:

1697658194237.png

remember when Don Corleone FLED his home country and returned later for revenge? i do.

Palestinians have had over 100 years to do the same but refused because of religion.

I believe every accusation made by Palestinians about Israel. I also believe sometimes its best to let your enemy have ‘whatever’, regroup, then come back and take what you think is yours.

I thought the level of destruction at the hospital was not in dispute

Yesterday everyone was arguing about whether the hospital was struck by an Israeli bomb or a Palestinian rocket. I didn't see anyone questioning whether the hospital was actually destroyed or not

What is the current death toll? What is the status of the hospital? If the hospital is still standing why didn't Israel confirm this last night?

The Security Council resolutions are formal expressions of the opinion or will of UN organs. It is an official document accepted by fifteen members of the Security Council and is adopted by a vote of the Council members. The resolution is adopted if nine or more of the fifteen Council members vote for the resolution, and if it is not vetoed by any of the five permanent members (P5) (China, France, Russia, Great Britain and USA). UNSC resolutions may concern current UN activities (e.g., elections to the International Court of Justice), but are more often adopted as part of the UNSC's work to ensure the peaceful settlement of international disputes and eliminate threats to international peace and security. Security Council resolutions may impose sanctions aimed at maintaining peace and security. In particular, the resolution may resolve military measures against the offending state, establish international tribunals, approve mandates of peacekeeping forces, impose restrictive measures (asset freeze, travel ban) on individuals. Under the Charter of the United Nations, all Member States are obligated to comply with Council decisions.

UNSC resolutions are binding, which means that had that particular resolution passed, Israel would have had to stop operations until humanitarian aid was administered (or a plan was put in place) in Gaza.

The US protecting Israel in the UN is the most important aspect of our relationship with them. They don't care about the military aid; they care about the UNSC; and it runs the risk of undermining the basis of American soft power (defender of the international rules-based order).

"Canon Richard Sewell, the dean of St George's College in Jerusalem, told the BBC that about 1,000 displaced people were sheltering in the courtyard when it was hit, and about 600 patients and staff were inside the building."

Would explain the large amount of casualties being reported despite the hospital not being destroyed

Yes, the missile/bomb hit the courtyard, but the surrounding outside structure like windows, damaged roof, and the ceilings inside the hospital were impacted.

It was a direct targeted hit. This is not the first time they do this, and have been hitting schools and hospitals all the last 12 days. This is part of their military tactics to kill Palestinians. Israel’s response to the hospital bombing ,a war crime under international law ,is consistent with its usual post-atrocity routine.

When the dust settles, independent investigations will inevitably show that Israel, which had already been bombing across Gaza’s residential buildings, mosques, banks, and universities, and had already killed thousands of Gaza Palestinians, including 750 children, is responsible for bombing al-Ahli Hospital.

And when the dust settles, Western media likely won’t give as much light to Israel’s guilt as it did to its denials.

Last edited:
I can’t imagine what those poor people must be going through. Those are 100% civilian targets. I hope the succeeding prime minister builds a strong case against Netanyahu and all his top generals, and charges them for war crimes against humanity. Unless only way I see Netanyahu being brought to justice.

Still posting the Nazi tweets I see?

Why don't you just wait for a reputable source given the hospital incident?

I just have been seeing his tweets lately for first time, and read mostly just his tweets on the hospital strike. Is he really a Nazi? You mean he is part of a white nationalist supremacist group? He mentioned he is a commie.

But just wanted to show the other side's arguments from random's and their theories.

But, I mostly am taking the circumstantial evidence from Palestinians in the hospital and the live footage I saw right after when the missile hit.

Yes, the missile/bomb hit the courtyard, but the surrounding outside structure like windows, damaged roof, and the ceilings inside the hospital were impacted.

It was a direct targeted hit. This is not the first time they do this, and have been hitting schools and hospitals all the last 12 days. This is part of their military tactics to kill Palestinians. Israel’s response to the hospital bombing ,a war crime under international law ,is consistent with its usual post-atrocity routine.

When the dust settles, independent investigations will inevitably show that Israel, which had already been bombing across Gaza’s residential buildings, mosques, banks, and universities, and had already killed thousands of Gaza Palestinians, including 750 children, is responsible for bombing al-Ahli Hospital.

And when the dust settles, Western media likely won’t give as much light to Israel’s guilt as it did to its denials.

from how you talk im sure you dont listen to ben shapiro

i saw a video of him claiming to debunk this coming from israel plenty of footage out there too and he even had a voice recording of hamas claiming they shot the rockets from behind the hospital and one failed and came down on the hospital time stamps and all, and you too have admitted that hamas has shot failed rockets.

did you see any of that?

hate to both side this but i will like to wait this one out. Hamas doesnt seem like they have the best weapons and israel sure aint innocent so idk

i come in peace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLF
I just have been seeing his tweets lately for first time, and read mostly just his tweets on the hospital strike. Is he really a Nazi? You mean he is part of a white nationalist supremacist group? He mentioned he is a commie.

But just wanted to show the other side's arguments from random's and their theories.

But, I mostly am taking the circumstantial evidence from Palestinians in the hospital and the live footage I saw right after when the missile hit.
my understanding Jackson Hinkle is like a right wing nazi adjacent influencer who uses the whole communist tankie thing as plausible deniability for what is basically right wing fascism.

I just wouldn't take anything he says at face value.

1697675010788.png

Back
Top Bottom