Is your fam okay with your sneaker habits?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

lol my pops takes my old kicks and rocks em like he fresh caught him in a polo and my Dmp 6's that I keep in my Old room at my parents house. My parents don't trip and when they did I was always like wouldn't u rather it be shoes than weed?? i spend my money on that always shut em up

i do the same thing. i hit em with "you rather me be addicted to drugs or to sneakers"

going to college in the fall so they told me I need to start selling/getting rid of a lot of my shoes and soccer cleats
laugh.gif

Never had a problem with it, since a kid I had good spending habits and I rarely buy out of impulse, so they don't care if its my own money

man, my old man always gave me crap about buying sneakers. So much it got to the point where I had to sneak them into my room. I did it all from coming thruthe door power walking up the stairs, to throwing sneaker boxes up on the roof near my window. I remember the time I told him I was going to camp out for theDMP's, he gave me the
indifferent.gif
and said "how are you going toexplain this to jesus"?
grin.gif

My parents fricking hate it, every pair that i buy i buy with my own money that ive worked for but they still hate it. Theyve even threatened to throw shoesaway. They also made me put all my boxes in the garage but ive brought most of em back up to my room lol.

son im 18 and my mom has always supported my purchases...She just got mad when I started buying my girl some sneakers

Mom is cool with it.....she figures its my money so I can do what ever I want with it. Girlfriend (or shall I say EX-girlfriend) always gave me grief about it.

They stopped caring for a while,until they recently saw that I spent about 900$ on shoes...now they freaking out-threating to kick me out nd stuff..psh..its mymoney.. Edit: I gotta admit...900$ is alotta money for a couple pair of shoes.

parents and grandma hate it.
cousins encourage it.
little bro admires it.
getting the girlfriend into the game a bit.

They don't trip cause its not their money. But, they say that I alredy have a lot of shoes..pshhh yeah right. Their is never to much.

My dad complains about me wanting 2 pair of shoes each semester. He tells me that a man shouldnt need more than 2/3 shoes a year. Its not even the moneybecause he makes 6 figures. He just bein a B*%ch

Its a horrible habit and I remember my rents being bothered by my fascination with shoes. Actually my mom hated it.

parents used to hate it... now they kinda just dont care but I dont buy as much. Yesdarday they were talking about putting my shoes on the house insurance incase it burns down
roll.gif
smokin.gif

my gurl is cool with my "collecting habits" as she calls it. sometimes i get dirty looks tho when i say i found suttin for X amount and ima cop.

my parents when i was 1st living with them used to trip when they saw me with a FTL/champs/FTA bag. good thing at that time there were a lot of midnightreleases so i would jus sneak them in at the middle of the night.
laugh.gif
i had moved out then had to come back temparary to my folk's and i try to still keepit on the low jus so i dunt have to hear the BS. but ill be at my own place in about 2 months so they can kiss my ##+
laugh.gif

my friends always talk crap that im crazy for spending mad dough on kicks and i can use that money for other things. i mean its kinda true but i am pretty welloff financially at this point of my life so i spoil myself. ( im not nuts like some ppl who pick jordans over food, rent, bills etc) i get pissed when they sayim "wasting" money tho.
mad.gif

my lil brother is my biggest fan
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most of the time I hit my mom with the

And they understand

lol jp I was never a big collector
just buy what I like

lady friend thinks its stupid
mom thinks its stupid
when brother comes home, one pair always goes missing
if my dad could see my closet he'd crap his pants

the folks just say its a very poor way to waste my $ ...for the most part i concur

Back
Top Bottom