Is your city being overun by a onslaught of Vans?

I blame social media and these so called fashion bloggers or influencers that all rock the same shoes i.e. high-end sneakers, SLP boots, Yeezy's & Vans. You can't walk around LA without seeing some sort of checkered vans.

I do appreciate Vans much more than 'sneakers' because of its sleek silhouette and its price point. Probably the most versatile shoe out there and there's a reason why most of their shoe models have been copied by high-end brands.

I blame social media and these so called fashion bloggers or influencers that all rock the same shoes i.e. high-end sneakers, SLP boots, Yeezy's & Vans. You can't walk around LA without seeing some sort of checkered vans.

I do appreciate Vans much more than 'sneakers' because of its sleek silhouette and its price point. Probably the most versatile shoe out there and there's a reason why most of their shoe models have been copied by high-end brands.

How are you from LA and not know n***** been wearing van?

Not sure what year your graduated HS or what part of CA youre from but sk8 hi were as prevalent as chucks if not more so in that scene. You may be more referring to the punk scene?
They blew up same time dre beats blew up. Look @ me boy attire. Skinny jeans, vans, tight shirt and dre beats. Mr cartoon colab was only thing fire with vans

was rocking my vans on today and some old lady said they looked like sneakers

ok well try them on first lollll..my vans are huge
Haven't bought lows in years so maybe sizing is different. I did buy some sk8 hi's last year and they ran a little big.
oh...and those thrasher magazine shirts... don't get me started :lol: :lol:
More culture appropriation or should i say sub-culture appropriation. Like vans Thrasher shirts been around for a long time its just now that a celebrity wears them or an urban outfitter puts em on display and its automatically fast fashion. Posers...

What about the Metallica ride the lightning shirts? Those have been making the rounds recently too

Haven't bought lows in years so maybe sizing is different. I did buy some sk8 hi's last year and they ran a little big.

More culture appropriation or should i say sub-culture appropriation. Like vans Thrasher shirts been around for a long time its just now that a celebrity wears them or an urban outfitter puts em on display and its automatically fast fashion. Posers...

What about the Metallica ride the lightning shirts? Those have been making the rounds recently too

Nah. People wearing metal shirts are old news.Been happening since HotTopic started poppin.

da power of spandex.
love it when they wear that

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

She gotta nice bumpa, jawline lookin strong af but you know what that mean :evil:::
pretty sure she can give some mean neck

I had them limited New Era Vans from a few years ago with the thicker/taller bottom. Never got to wear them because they got stolen out of a bag i left sitting in a gym. I hate how Vans haven't re-released them again. I loved how the sole was a little taller than there standard ones are. I dont want to look like a poser. But them Old Skool lows are the business though.

Very tempted to cop because they look incredibly good with skinnys/fit jeans. If they start making slim/fitted/jogger Dickies. I will get a few. I wonder if there going to make Dickies limited if they change up the cut/style of the clothes. If they redesigned them in a modern way. They will make a killing in the West and South easily.

I had them limited New Era Vans from a few years ago with the thicker/taller bottom. Never got to wear them because they got stolen out of a bag i left sitting in a gym. I hate how Vans haven't re-released them again. I loved how the sole was a little taller than there standard ones are. I dont want to look like a poser. But them Old Skool lows are the business though.

Very tempted to cop because they look incredibly good with skinnys/fit jeans. If they start making slim/fitted/jogger Dickies. I will get a few. I wonder if there going to make Dickies limited if they change up the cut/style of the clothes. If they redesigned them in a modern way. They will make a killing in the West and South easily.

I wonder if Vans plans to create a line of Dickies that is similar to Carhartts WIP line. That'd be dope.

Back
Top Bottom