is Vista really that bad? Windows 7??

I had Vista for a while and I have run into some problems, but no more than I ran into with XP/2000/98. Maybe even less.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by proper english

Windows is Windows
ohwell.gif

stupid..

anyway.. the little extras that Windows 7 has are really nice..

Originally Posted by daprescription

Windows is Windows
ohwell.gif
You mac fans boys are annoying (I own a mac).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, people some things straight to the heart
laugh.gif
. Im sure i've forgotten more about computers than most of you will learn. Windows is Windows. Underneath all that glitter is the saaaame skeleton. I dont wanna turn this into a Mac vs PC thread, theres enough of those. Ive used Vista since the release, then i used the windows 7 beta. Seen one Windows OS, seen 'em all. Dont get it twisted tho, PCs are perfect for most people, I just prefer one over the other.

take what to heart? it was a stupid comment.. lol relax cool guy.

2 pages with no useful info.
If you claim it's better, please back it up with examples of WHY it is better than previous OSes.

I'm interested in this topic as well.

Thanks.

Windows is Windows
ohwell.gif

stupid..

anyway.. the little extras that Windows 7 has are really nice..

Originally Posted by daprescription

Windows is Windows
ohwell.gif
You mac fans boys are annoying (I own a mac).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, people some things straight to the heart
laugh.gif
. Im sure i've forgotten more about computers than most of you will learn. Windows is Windows. Underneath all that glitter is the saaaame skeleton. I dont wanna turn this into a Mac vs PC thread, theres enough of those. Ive used Vista since the release, then i used the windows 7 beta. Seen one Windows OS, seen 'em all. Dont get it twisted tho, PCs are perfect for most people, I just prefer one over the other.

take what to heart? it was a stupid comment.. lol relax cool guy.

Ill get Windows 7 now. Ill be back in a few hrs to state my opinions again.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

2 pages with no useful info.
If you claim it's better, please back it up with examples of WHY it is better than previous OSes.

I'm interested in this topic as well.

Thanks.

My +'s...
1. uses less resources compared to Vista (you can run this W7 w/ 1gb of RAM)
2. Aero feature is really useful and intuitive.
3. all the useless security precautions & popups Vista had are either gone or have been streamlined.
4. home/small business networking has been vastly improved.

here is a detailed review from Engadget: http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/12/windows-7-review/

I'm running windows 7 ultimate on my desktop and on my laptop. I enjoy it a lot. I've never had vista, so IDK what to say other than 7 is better thanXP imo.

i use vista all day awork and my girls laptop has it nothing wrong so far. they just installed 7 in some comp here as well and it looks pretty dope id say 7 isstill pretty new and maybe in some glitch states so if anything go with the 64bit vista and you can always upgrade later on

had 7 on my laptop. loved it. got vista on my desktop. love it as well. but 7 is better.

Back
Top Bottom