is this where rap is headed

I don't like rap anymore. I find myself skipping over the rap albums and listening to some classic rock, jazz, and folk music more and more.

I don't like rap anymore. I find myself skipping over the rap albums and listening to some classic rock, jazz, and folk music more and more.

Why would one guy decide the fate of a whole genre everybody is quick to say hip hop is dead and fell off but yet that nas song came out 2 years ago....lookslike it still exists

Why would one guy decide the fate of a whole genre everybody is quick to say hip hop is dead and fell off but yet that nas song came out 2 years ago....lookslike it still exists

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes teeth look like piano keys.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom