http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

a merger wit virgin to form virgle

and a colony on mars

I'm high and was about to fill out the questionare
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i dont want to ruin it, but if you read it... they come clean in the end
frown.gif

Its a collab between Google and Virgin. Go to the Virgin site, they have something about it on their page as well.

This is true. I was watching the discovery channel a lil while back. Maybe in december or Jan , but these dudes was talking about the first human colony hasbeen in talks for a min now. The earth will eventually be vacant and teh human race will be moved to MARS. I thought it was far fetched in this modern day time, but it is a possibility when u have a will and a way.

laugh.gif

Google seems like a dope company to work for. They're always doing some silly ++%! like this.

that and sending emails from the past if you have a gmail account. emails dated from the past would be cool as hell. if you didn't do an assigment, buttold your prof. that you emailed it yesterday you get on gmail and date it sent for yesterday and your teacher just thinks the email had a problem. or yourgirlfriend is mad you didn't write her from out of town. whip something up and date it from before she bi***ed you out and then she feels bad and you wereso good and she is sorry and then you get some uhuh in the bizzy when you get home.

Check out Calender's "Wake Up Kit"

The "wake up" notification uses several progressively more annoying alerts to wake you up. First it will send an SMS message to your phone. If thatfails, more coercive means will be used. The kit includes an industrial-sized bucket and is designed to be connected to your water main for automatic filling.In addition, a bed-flipping device is included for forceful removal from your sleeping quarters.

smh.gif
Dam at that pre time google thing NOT being Legit. I was wondering how on earth they could make it work but I was like "hey....they'reGoogle!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The gmail predating thing had me open for a hot second
smh.gif
laugh.gif
WORD!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was confused at first. Then my emotions changed to AMPED after I thought of all the possibilities. Then I read the "reviews" of it and figured ithad to be a joke.

I even tried to send a predated email to myself, following the instructions on the site. SMH.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom