Is this really what chicks dig these days?

grls just dont kno wha they want, i give her 3 months before she wants a brother or a nice latino gentleman

she like that danzig steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

one word..

Swag..
I hate dislike that word
There is enough hate in this world already, we dont need more( no diss to u tho my dude).

I cant stand that word either but some dudes got it out the roof. Like son below

Hands off he's mine!
grin.gif

That guy who's going out with your ex looks freaky though
sick.gif
I think she's doing it to make you mad.
No ma'am, I don't think so.
He's definitely mine.

And I agree with what you said about the guy the OP posted.
He doesn't even have that cute/weird thing going on, he just looks cheesy.

shes probably not thinking about taking him to meet her parents though

she probably just wants to "have fun"

go check that thread about the girls and most not being wifey material

I didn't even post this to vent or take a L.... even though I am a little disapointed in her selection...

I'm just wondering is that what females are really into or is it just a fling?

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

First off don't mind this name I have a new one coming soon....But I'm drinking and just feel like I should blog right now soo eff it...

My girl and I broke up and I'm salty right now because I found out she's talking to this dude....

20u6d0l.jpg

I mean is this the type of dudes girls are attracted to these days? How can you take someone like this home to meet your parents?

And it's just not my ex....here's an example of another couple...

34febsk.jpg

I know you will ask......my ex....

m9vlmx.jpg

those two dudes have 11 inch johnsons

I need to see a picture of both of you together... I mean I'm still stuck on the "down grade" verbiage I think we should be the judge of that.

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
OP...........You're a lame
Just because you thought of this song when you read my post makes�YOU a lame.....

��
You're crying over a girl who you didn't even recently break up. You're at home alone drinking by yourself to drown your pain insorrows. It makes you even madder that the dude she's messing with now is some Bro who rides a lifted truck so it shows how valuable you were to her. Shedoesnt call you back because shes probably gargling Mr. kottonMouth Kings kids at his place. Here's an idea to help you get over it. **EDIT**Listen to thesong

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Just because you thought of this song when you read my post makes�YOU a lame.....

��
You're crying over a girl who you didn't even recently break up. You're at home alone drinking by yourself to drown your pain in sorrows. It makes you even madder that the dude she's messing with now is some Bro who rides a lifted truck so it shows how valuable you were to her. She doesnt call you back because shes probably gargling Mr. kottonMouth Kings kids at his place. Here's an idea to help you get over it. Go to your nearest gun shop, buy a gun. Wait a week till it's fully registered. Go to Wal Mart buy bullets, it's cheaper there. Go home finish whatever you're drinking take 20 sleeping pills put the gun to your esphogaus and off ya self.

eek.gif
My man Scott gave him step by step instructions
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

��
You're crying over a girl who you didn't even recently break up. You're at home alone drinking by yourself to drown your pain in sorrows. It makes you even madder that the dude she's messing with now is some Bro who rides a lifted truck so it shows how valuable you were to her. She doesnt call you back because shes probably gargling Mr. kottonMouth Kings kids at his place. Here's an idea to help you get over it. Go to your nearest gun shop, buy a gun. Wait a week till it's fully registered. Go to Wal Mart buy bullets, it's cheaper there. Go home finish whatever you're drinking take 20 sleeping pills put the gun to your esphogaus and off ya self.

ouch

��

laugh.gif
� Yeah I�"care" and yeah I posted this about my ex datingthis Travis wannabe....The genreral topic of this post was to see if�this look was really hot in the streets...

You act like you know me son...you act like I'm sitting at home crying myself to sleep. It's only 10:00pm here doogy, I got plenty of time to get upout here
��

Back
Top Bottom