Is this dude Wale serious? Vol. ESPN 1st and 10

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I wanted to slap that Kufi off saying Tebow is the most overrated college football player ever.

I kind of want to make his shoulders clap for that comment. Put a damn dent in his chest. [/Mayor]

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

ALSO, I don't understand why yall people get worked up on what anyone says. Not like they're playing the game anyway, even THEEE best analysts say off the wall %%$% from time to time... Let em live.
Co-sign...same thing when kats on here freak out like "OMG" everytime they hear someone talk about Wes Welker being a top WR. It's not that serious, it's just an opinion
laugh.gif
As long as these guys aren't GMs and coaches making these opinions public then let them live

I'm surprised dudes ain't realize he just posted on the 2nd page.

Lemme find out this _ jumped ship on the Wizards.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

TEAMLAKERS x TeamYankeeX Indianapolis Colts 

Definitions of Fair-weather fan on the Web:
-Fan loyalty is the loyalty felt and expressed by a fan towards the object of his/her fanaticism. Allegiances can be strong or weak. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair-weather_fan

-GuttaGetsBusy

lol

I just watched the clip. Kinda funny- the @#$% that he has to say. Cat thinks he knows everything there is to know about sports. He's only capitalizing on the Capitols cause they winning. You don't see him talking about the ******** or the Wizards, especially since they lost Arenas. Can't hate tho. The world is built around opinion

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

TEAMLAKERS x TeamYankeeX Indianapolis Colts 

Definitions of Fair-weather fan on the Web:
-Fan loyalty is the loyalty felt and expressed by a fan towards the object of his/her fanaticism. Allegiances can be strong or weak. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair-weather_fan

-GuttaGetsBusy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So based on that definition why am I still a fan of the Colts? And not the Saints? Why have I not jumped ship to the Cavs during this regular season?

I keep forgetting that i'm automatically a bandwagon fan because the teams I like happen to have some sort of success. I should just root for the Seahawks, Bucks, and Indians so I can come off as a "real" and "hardcore" fan

Just keep posting emoticons so I can play the "assume" game just like ya'll.

TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts [/color]

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

This dude's sig isn't seeing MambaMVP's though

Nah Mamba goes to UF, so he has an excuse for that one. The Lakers, though
smh.gif
No defending that.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

This dude's sig isn't seeing MambaMVP's though

Nah Mamba goes to UF, so he has an excuse for that one. The Lakers, though
smh.gif
No defending that.
Nevermind I just checked. I thought he had Yankees and like Duke or something too. Guess not.

Back
Top Bottom