Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Because you pick this small sample size to support your argument by using comedians as an example

there's an exception to every rule
And I am asking you, why are comedians an exception to this rule?

You didn't answer the question.

We are talking about people making racially based JOKES.

Professionals or novices.

Why are the pros excused?

Last edited:
And I am asking you, why are comedians an exception to this rule?

You didn't answer the question.

We are talking about people making racially based JOKES.

Professionals or novices.

Why are the pros excused?

Because you picked the population that willing gets a free pass the majority of the time because of their career

I'm going out, this thread has run it's course

If you can't answer the question, just say you can't answer the question.

Don't use the, "Thread has run it's course" cop out.

A racial joke is a racial joke, no matter who it is done by.

You say a comedian gets a pass, I ask why, you ask another question.

So as I said, you don't have a LOGICAL reason as to why comemdians are allowed to do it but other humans aren't.

Cool.

Girls being girls, how dare they? She should think twice about what color her Kiehl's mask is next time

standing next to the black girl, yea she should

you cant tell me theres no way lookin at the pic theres nothing there to see

even if its as "small" as "hey simone hahaha now i look like you"

i could see even if they were doing their face together and both had on masks but thats not the case

they're ******* roommates.

yes i can tell you there's nothing to see.

cause there's nothing to see.

just ignore the part where i said i could see if they were both doing facials

just ignore how she might be saying "haha now i look like you simone"

keep thinking that you can tell me what my eyes see

Last edited:
Comedians have the exact same freedom of speech as anyone else, but they're given more leeway and face less scrutiny for their words because it's understood that they're entertainers

somebody come get they mans 
grin.gif

just ignore the part where i said i could see if they were both doing facials

just ignore how she might be saying "haha now i look like you simone"

keep thinking that you can tell me what my eyes see

This seems less about what your eyes see and more about what your mind thinks "she might be saying"......in her mind.

Two very different things. Hence someone on this page calling you "paranoid".

Last edited:
thats not "paranoia" tho

look at that big fake *** smile

if she was going for blackface, then how is that any stretch of the imagination that she would say something like that out loud i.e. not just in her mind

that would be the casual part of casual racism where white people think its ok to make jokes and statements like that

we dont know, the only person that does is simone and it dont seem like she would care either

Last edited:
[thread="652604"] [/thread]

thats not "paranoia" tho

look at that big fake *** smile

if she was going for blackface, then how is that any stretch of the imagination that she would say something like that out loud i.e. not just in her mind

that would be the casual part of casual racism where white people think its ok to make jokes and statements like that

we dont know, the only person that does is simone and it dont seem like she would care either

There you go again :lol:

Last edited:
Laughing because my home girl from work whose white put on a "black mask" and put in on snapchat. I might do it tomorrow and post it on here to really ruffle op's feathers.

and hence the part where i said white people like to play with racism casually 

now dude wants to put blackface as a joke because somehow making fun of me is more important than actually even realizing how racist it is 

your own nters in here showin yall their prejudices but yall wanna dogpile on me talmbout im paranoid, yns, pot stirrer etc etc

smh

Last edited:
Laughing because my home girl from work whose white put on a "black mask" and put in on snapchat. I might do it tomorrow and post it on here to really ruffle op's feathers.
Yeah, nah. You completely miss the complexities of this topic.

And I don't think white people like to play with racism...I just think most of them don't appreciate/respect how serious a topic it is for minorities because they generally live in a world where that isn't a factor for them.

Still a problem, but I don't think it's outwardly playing with it. A lot of white people are just willfully ignorant when it comes to the issues minorities face.

Back
Top Bottom