Is there such thing as too much "action" in a relationship??? "PIC ON PG.4

Sorry if this is already made......

Me and my girl mess around constantly. We have been together for 2 years and our sex drives seem to be on overdrive since day 1 and still going strong.

My girl is always ready to go, and i mean i am a guy so of course i feel the same way. We are absolutely crazy about each other and we literally cant keep ourhands off each other.

Sometimes i get worried that we do stuff too much and that we will top out early!!! Do you guys think that we will get sick of each other and our sex driveswill die out early???? Should we slow down so that to save the relationship in the long run???? I literally couldn't imagine either one of us getting sickof doing stuff with each other but i dunno, thought i would ask you guys.

Well. Too much sex can result in UTIs in women, but that's about it
laugh.gif

Please please please trust I AM NOT COMPLAINING. lol i love this about our relationship i just have a lot of concern for the future. Some of my friends say wemess around too much and that we will regret it later.

I tend to disagree and say that we are fine. mainly cause we are in love and i think that is what makes us crazy about each other

idk there may be such a thing as too much action my my girl wants 2 do it like 2-3 times a day n sumtimes i jus wanna sit n chill so idk

^^^ Ouch really??? I hope it lasts a long %$@ time. I have grown quite accustom to it. haaa

Do any of you Nters have experience to this situation?

My friend dated this girl for 3 years, they were like jack rabbits lol and then all of sudden he just got sick of smashing the same girl and they broke up.

It can be a good thing..... ORR....She can get bored....from doing you.....and then she can realize theres other dudes...and bang....she smashes another dude.

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Sorry if this is already made......

Me and my girl mess around constantly. We have been together for 2 years and our sex drives seem to be on overdrive since day 1 and still going strong.

My girl is always ready to go, and i mean i am a guy so of course i feel the same way. We are absolutely crazy about each other and we literally cant keep our hands off each other.

Sometimes i get worried that we do stuff too much and that we will top out early!!! Do you guys think that we will get sick of each other and our sex drives will die out early???? Should we slow down so that to save the relationship in the long run???? I literally couldn't imagine either one of us getting sick of doing stuff with each other but i dunno, thought i would ask you guys.
You live in
, though..theres really nothing else to do

Me and my X were like that, broke up on christmas (dated about a year). We had amazing sex and were having sex 3-5 times a day (im in college). Until shestarted listening to her dumb mother who said our relationship wasn't real and we weren't "growing" together, so i guess she felt convincedour relationship was just based on sex. Regardless, i hope you and your girl do well outside the bedroom too homie

i wish i had this problem

almost five months and i can barely get a bj

sex is once in a blue moon.

i should just call it.
smh.gif

Not all fam...We have an amazing relationship, been through many things and have always worked through it together. we are crazy in love and everything alwaysseems to work out for us.

this question/issue is just one area of our relationship that i was curious about. I have never talked to someone who has been through this.

And just to clarify, its not really that we are doing it like 3 times a day or anything but we mess around at least once almost every time we are together andmy question was more based on the consistency not like having sex 3-5 times a day. from the sounds of things, you guys dont seem to think its something ishould even think about. so i guess i wont ha

From what ive seen it can go either way after you reach a certain point in time but still going hard after two years is a good look. I think after awhile youtwo will start doing other things if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom