Is there such thing as safe sex?

long as you wrap it up, and wrap it up properly, then yes, its pretty safe. not 100% but 99% safe.

Of course, multiple partners increases your chances of stds, but if you choose wisely, then...
pimp.gif

But i aint gonna lie, I got burnt earlier this year... no joke amigo.

To keep it 100. I kinda look at sex similar to driving. Both can be very dangerous if the proper precautions are not taken. I think as long as i'm notputting myself out there with random jumpoffs and i'm using condoms (a type of condom that I trust and doesn't break) then I'm doing erythingwithin my power to be safe. If god-forbid I do catch something I can't sit here and be like "damn i shouldn't smashed (insert name)". Backto the whole driving analogy, you could be a safe driver, no accidents, no tickets, you were your seat belt, use turn signals..all of that, and you could bemaking a turn and get run over by a Escalade. "Stuff" happens in life, whether its cathing a STD, getting layed off, get in a horrible caraccident...even when you are being cautious, so you cant live your life being worried.

I love having sex, as most people do.

Wear a condom, wrap it up, and do your thing.

You've gotta be open with sexuality holla at Europe.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i take health very serious.

ive passed up a lot, also i dont like condoms.

YO is that you in your avy? no karamo but is there a way i can get like that in 3 months without any weights? Im not fat btw

yea, pm me.

ill give you a few pointers
pimp.gif
pointers eh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah these chicks out here is burning like wild fire. I never understood hooking up with random girls that you don't even know.

Back
Top Bottom