Is there really a voice inside of you telling you what you should do?

btw, I was not under the influence during the time I did this. I used it all yesterday.
frown.gif

okay, so I was at the mall picking up some stuff, then I saw the hottest chick. I think she looked mixed w/ hispanic and black and had a rump, the size of agoodyear tire or something. Anyway, she was with this dude who looked EXACTLY like Sloth from "The Goonies". I was like, this chick deserves to bewith a better dude. So I seen the dude go into the washroom and the chick wait for him at the bench outside and she was there all alone. I was thinking aboutputting in some work, but then I swear I just heard myself tell myself that I shouldnt do it. My voice inside my head told me something around the lines of,"You wouldnt like it if someone messed up your relationship". It came out of nowhere, i wasnt even thinking anything along the lines of that.

I got kinda freaked, but I still approached the chick.
laugh.gif

but then I recieved an L when she told me she found true love inside Sloth, her fiancee.
smh.gif

Oh...so you, uh, hear voices? At least all it told you was to leave the girl alone and not kill her...

*Note to self, stay on his good-side*

really i think its the same thing as talking to yourself/thinking inside your head i dont think its an ultimate 3rd voice you know.
mine is tellin me im hungry right now though!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

really i think its the same thing as talking to yourself/thinking inside your head i dont think its an ultimate 3rd voice you know.
laugh.gif

SO HE POSTS!

laugh.gif

no one is going to take you seriously anymore bro... go make a new sn
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Does that 3rd voice tell you to ignore your girl when she's naked, too?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea im pissed and mad about the responses from some of yall
nerd.gif
(yea i seeyou) and just over all shocked. but it didnt change anything between me and her i notice her every time she does anything now and we about to go on a datetonight. its just funny now i guess.

not really i got nothing to be ashamed of. i get mine so all i can say is i hope eveyone is getting thiers.
its not like a "cant get up" post or something like that or "finishes quickly" post...got no problems in that area. its not
even a problem just something she thought would be funny which it kinda was.

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom