is there an excercise or two that will make my CHEST pop?

seth k

Banned
I have no issue getting definition in my legs, back or arms. But my chest stays looking frail. I dont wanna get big, just a lil cut. I have a club membership and box but my chest is damn near bieber status. Not a huge fan of bench pressing, feel like it strains my shoulders. Wondering if there are a couple thinga I can go bananas with and see some swift results.

thank you.

diamond cutters. Put your hands like Jay-z throwing up the "Roc" and do pushups that way. helps triceps and chest.

fran6.jpg

thats my goal. Im like 165-170 just want my chest to pop a lil bit. Core just looks like good diet..maybe go ham with the shoulder shrugs too

Hey, thats not me..thats some Ford male model that was posted in the general forum. That's my goal though..that skinny/cut look..ill change the pic if thats od.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always think it's funny when people say "I don't wanna get big, just cut" like getting huge is just gonna accidentally happen.

Lift weights and eat clean and you'll get there Seth.

Originally Posted by D723

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always think it's funny when people say "I don't wanna get big, just cut" like getting huge is just gonna accidentally happen.

Lift weights and eat clean and you'll get there Seth.

Well for starters I feel it's important for the people im asking to know my goal..and as for why the skinny/cut look is popular, its prob because beckham and the dude I posted illustrate that its effective. I think downing a grip of protein, etc. to get od yoked is weird. It just looks un natural to me. But a lot of dudes in the gym are bout that life.

Originally Posted by seth k

fran6.jpg

thats my goal. Im like 165-170 just want my chest to pop a lil bit. Core just looks like good diet..maybe go ham with the shoulder shrugs too

does he even lift?
sick.gif

sick.gif
? does beckham lift? chicks dig that "im cut by accident" look bro. like god just made me this way but really I havent had a carb in 8 months and I go to the gym like 2.7 times a week.

Your confusing "cut" with being frail and skinny.  That kid has no fat on him.

Starve yourself for awhile and youll be good.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Your confusing "cut" with being frail and skinny.  That kid has no fat on him.

Starve yourself for awhile and youll be good.

Idont doubt that its mostly diet but he def hits weights or something, at least a little because hes more cut than his early photos, PAUSE

If that's the look your going for diet is key. Lower your body fat % and work on your chest. I mean idk what kinda answer your looking for

Back
Top Bottom