Is the price at Foot Locker can be fix???

tek

Here the thing, I went to Paris with my girl and shop around for new kickz, when I saw Air Jordan XI+XII package sale separated I really want to cops one oranother but when I look at the price; XII sale for 149.99euro, but XI cost 199.99euro (complete package only cost 299euro...). So my questions is at footlocker, they can fix the price up???

I don't think their allowed to split up packages if that's what your asking, but it might be different in Europe.

i forgot if it was europe or just france that they can not sell them together as a package because it was illegal

if they're selling each shoe idividually, then it souds like they already fix the price up.
wink.gif

i'm from belgium (next to france)
and here they only sold them as packages
and they were 300 euros
i dont think it's different in paris

Sorry for bad grammar, but I didn't wrote any essay did I...????????????

In 2010 they may splits V Toro-Bravo. In 2009 was specially year for Air Jordans; Package's must be sold together for 300 dollar in the US & 300 euroin Europe, but in Paris they splits XI+XII with the combines price of 350 euro. My point is if they sale XI for 199, shouldn't they sale XII for 100???(It's Foot Locker for crying out loud, not likes in Mom & Pop store...)

well if they did split the pack up just get them...not too sure aboout the fixed price thing...

Back
Top Bottom