IS THE ITOUCH 16GB worth buying? over the ZUNE?

please let me know pros and cons..i want to get a new mp3 and its a toss up between the zune or itouch?

Originally Posted by pepsicowboys

please let me know pros and cons..i want to get a new mp3 and its a toss up between the zune or itouch?
do you mean mp3 player?

my 8gb touch should be in the mail on monday
ima jailbreak it the same way i got cfw on my psp
which was worth only having 8gb for games, movies, music and a web browser etc

hmmm.....if ur @#+ breaks u gotta call some indian from god knows where, but with apple....you head out right to the nearest apple store

APPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>M$ in every aspect of the technology game.....

get the 80 gb zune or ipod if you're using it mostly for music. the Touch has some nice features though. The internet looks amazing and you can hack it tohave all sorts of features. But at the end of the day is $150 more and a lot less memory.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

what exactly is the jailbreak? I mean what does it do?

You can add a variety of third party applications and customize the entire interface (wallpaper, icons, etc.).

My brother has an iPod Touch. It's pretty cool, except the internet for his NEVER works. We have a wireless router in our home but the thing never seems torespond to it. Other than that it's a fine music player.

16 gigs is barely anything, not to mention, you wont even be starting with 16...maybe 14.5 gigs

cuz i know thats how they did the "30 gig" ipods, it turned out to be 27.8 gigs available for use

how much movies and music can i hold wit the 16gig..?

and how is the battery life...

all answers appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pepsicowboys

all answers appreciated
smile.gif

If it's all music, ~3,400 songs. If it's all movies, it really depends on the length of the movie, but I'd say about 20 movies. You'llobviously have to mix and match those numbers when filling it up and this doesn't include any photos, music videos or TV episodes (but who the hell putsthose on their iPod anyways) you also put on. Battery life is about 20 hours if the backlight isn't constantly on.

Originally Posted by Rapper Slash Exec

pepsicowboys wrote:

all answers appreciated
smile.gif

If it's all music, ~3,400 songs. If it's all movies, it really depends on the length of the movie, but I'd say about 20 movies. You'll
obviously have to mix and match those numbers when filling it up and this doesn't include any photos, music videos or TV episodes (but who the hell puts
those on their iPod anyways) you also put on. Battery life is about 20 hours if the backlight isn't constantly on.

I put movies and TV episodes on mine all the time.

Back
Top Bottom