is sneakers4u.com legit??

They appear to be legit but get some more opinions before purchasing from there, you can never be too safe. oh yea, i love the Avy.
roll.gif

It's usually a good sign when the FAQ on the site addresses authenticity:

Q. Are your products you sell on the website authentic?
A. Yes - EVERY item sold by Sneaker4U is 100% Authentic Original Manufactures supply. We do not sell or promote the selling of "fakes" or"variants."

..and how do I know?  Because I am a proud member of the Sneakers4u family! Please feel free to visit our site Sneakers4u.com, visit our Facebook page and "like it" for an exclusive discount or give us a call with any questions or concerns you may have. And YES... ALL of our items are authentic!  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuannSneakers4U

..and how do I know?  Because I am a proud member of the Sneakers4u family! Please feel free to visit our site Sneakers4u.com, visit our Facebook page and "like it" for an exclusive discount or give us a call with any questions or concerns you may have. And YES... ALL of our items are authentic!  
smile.gif

smokin.gif

can we get an NT promo code????

Originally Posted by denverairforce

It's usually a good sign when the FAQ on the site addresses authenticity:

Q. Are your products you sell on the website authentic?
A. Yes - EVERY item sold by Sneaker4U is 100% Authentic Original Manufactures supply. We do not sell or promote the selling of "fakes" or"variants."
what does that matter? youve never seen fake sites saying they got authentic items?
grin.gif

Sure!  Here ya go: use  NT10P4111 to receive 10% off (no exclusions) plus free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 US states. This code is only good for the month of April 2011

I am sorry you are so skeptical Zyzz. I do agree you have to be careful on the net but think about it, have you ever done a search and found anyone who claims we are not legit?  Have you done a search to find our satisfied customers?  The internet puts a world of info right at your fingertips. All I can say is give us a try and you will join scores of returning customers who have discovered we only sell authentic products for great prices.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LuannSneakers4U

Sure!  Here ya go: use  NT10P4111 to receive 10% off (no exclusions) plus free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 US states. This code is only good for the month of April 2011

I've been looking for the Slate 95's for a LOOOOONG time... good lookin on the code...

I am a proud member of the Sneakers4u family! Please feel free to visit our site Sneakers4u.com, or give us a call with any questions or concerns you may have. And YES... ALL of our items are authentic!
i know it's been a few yrs, yet if it's legit, then why isn't in the list aftr all this time?
smokin.gif

can we get an NT promo code????
i 2nd that if it's proved to be legit & still stands 
happy.gif

what does that matter? youve never seen fake sites saying they got authentic items?
grin.gif

1 way to tell is if paypal is an option. another is if it's in the list. in sneakers4u's case, neither applies. it only let me attempt to pay w/ a card. it mentions paypal in the faq section, but it may be a mistake..? i called & spoke w/ a lady abt it, yet she claimed it's only available via ebay..?

I have purchased a Kobe 8 and air max 90  from them and have no reason to believe they were not authentic for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom