Is SA-RA worth listening too?

Ive seen them mentioned quite a few times but I just havent checked for them yet any songs or anything I hsould be checking for in particular?

%@$! YES. sa ra is my favorite musical group right now. theyve never let me down. id say get the following

Sets ups & Justifications Sampler - a lot of classic songs on here. hollywood, big fame, star warz, nasty u all just
eek.gif
/
pimp.gif

The Hollywood Recordings - GREAT solid album. ty & kory and rozzi daime snapped wit their guest appearances

Nuclear Evolution: The Age of Love - they stepped up production a lot. this one is a lot more musical and has music you can dig deep into. a lot moremelodic. also a GREAT album

Shafiq Husayn's solo En A Free Ka - the most up to date and so far my favorite piece of work. the music on this is just flat out amazing. the un plan,changes, le'star, lost & found, rebel soldier. this album has been getting rediculous burn from me lately and has me anticipating the other solos.

all in all, it might take you a while to get used to them, and they might even not be for you, but the music is without a doubht incredible music

::

My reaction was:
"IS SA-RA WORTH LISTENING TO?!?!?!?"

Young Easy covered the album basics
Here's 2 select songs

That Nuclear Revolution is heat rock. Its heavy on the instrumentation, but its something you can put on and zone out to. Study, read, smoke, sex, etc.

like young easy said, F&@$ Yes!, their beats keep getting better and better, i will say tho, the vocals they lay down on some tracks dont compliment themusic to well, bu that could just be me.

pimp.gif
@ the tracks zsong justposted. this man knows his !+*%

know that i love you, girl lets put it on the liiiiinee

I definitely have been rocking with Sa-Ra heavy lately...

Melodee N'mynor is my @@@+

Originally Posted by Young Easy

pimp.gif
@ the tracks zsong just posted. this man knows his !+*%

know that i love you, girl lets put it on the liiiiinee
I don't think it's possible for anyone to hear "Melodee N Mynor" and not feel it.
The problem is to get em to hear it in the first place.

Civilize an 85'er

::

Back
Top Bottom