Is Rob Dyrdek The Greatest White Guy EVER?

Bruh, when Riff Raff said "I done shook dice wit Larry Bird in Barcelona", he immediately became the greatest white rapper ever. Yes better than Eminem.

But on topic, Rob is cool as hell. He put all his people around him in a position to eat. Dude is very smart.
I like all his shows too.

'Sace's keep me cold, slide like M Bison :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

More 15s in my trunk than Maricela's quinceanera :x :pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
Rob is that dude. A great dude for kids to look up to IMO. Never met him but seems super humble. And like people said he puts his people on. From drama to big black to chantel. Big cat too. The one Rob n big episode I will always remember is when he gave his blk Tahoe away playin SKATE(like HORSE) and some young dude won it. his chick and new born baby were there. Tear jerker.

riffraff4_h_GIFSoup.com_.gif
Riff is da GOAT white guy. :pimp:

This freestyle :rofl:

:pimp:

Why does NT love bad rappers so much?

Gives y'all hope?

An attempt to tear down the current state of hip hop from the inside?

Gives y'all hope?

Riff Raff is entertaining, nobody goes to him for "hip hop".

We go to him for nice beats and funny punchlines.

Seems like a cool dude, maybe annoying if around too long but that may be just to keep his TV show interesting.

He seems like a great dude, but I had friends who acted like him when I was a kid and it got to the point where I couldn't stand to be around them. Dude messes with his friends wayyyy too much.

if there was a business man I admire, it has to be RD, dude is smart and humble.

a lot of things he does/did behind the scenes/in skateboarding is definitely admirable. 

Gives y'all hope?

I think it's time to lighten up.
Bruh, these ARE jokes...

Sorry if I touched a nerve...
My mistake, then.

But yes...people that get legitimately upset over a joke rapper (dumb people) upset me.

Disregardless...this is the REAL greatest white guy ever:

Back
Top Bottom