Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
she just found a better way to build her followers than dealing with NTers callin her a ******.

You know what?
BC01683412F65B03B91942A249315180.jpg

Even if she was a ****** (which she's not), I still might risk it all

It's refreshing to see the new heads getting put on the NTers of the past.

We've had some chicks on these forums.
Some bad ones too.
They found other places to get attention though.

I was low-key tryna Holla at Weekend Girl back then. We didn't get explicit in the PMs, but if I remember correctly, she lived in Canada or somewhere far. Or... it was this other chick who lived in Canada and I'm getting their locations mixed up. Cloudy memory. That was like '08...

Wasn't her man locked up too?

Last edited:
I was low-key tryna Holla at Weekend Girl back then. We didn't get explicit in the PMs, but if I remember correctly, she lived in Canada or somewhere far. Or... it was this other chick who lived in Canada and I'm getting their locations mixed up. Cloudy memory. That was like '08...

It looks like she lives in Toronto.
Them Canadian cats don't een know what to do with that right there

Between her and hazeleyedhoney we scared off some bad Canadian ones. My fave is the tall PR joint who got put on blast. I would've saved her.

Not to thread jack but anybody ever think chicks check for dudes with the plump booty cheeks? I always get compliments on chicks for having a nice mass. I just give em the look like

Between her and hazeleyedhoney we scared off some bad Canadian ones. My fave is the tall PR joint who got put on blast. I would've saved her.

Hazeleyedhoney still lurks and posts sometimes

@Me Love Nutella :nerd:

Last edited:
Yall cats wouldn't know what to do with all that body.
Yall ain't no real freaks

btw after further inspection, her waist is clearly photoshopped....lol

someone needs to expose her for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom