IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I'm not getting used to this new NT at all on the desktop. Even after messing around with all the little quirks. On mobile its fine.

There's just too much **** going on. Red boxes everywhere, big *** polls, confusing quotations, push notification bar is my new best friend and doesnt wanna leave. If the polls and thread gallery is gonna be so big we should be able to hide or "minimize" the box.

Also, the simple "Like" button was enough, this isnt Facebook for reactions. We could easily use the current emojis for reactions. That was move for 20 years and no one complained.

Shoulda just kept the last format and added a thread gallery. No idea why we gotta fix things that arent broken.

Im just gonna go head and peace out of this website for a couple weeks or so. This new updated website is riddled with pretty serious problems. So far it’s a disaster and far below the standard of excellence that we’re used to.

Thank you mods and everyone who tried to make Niketalk work for so long. I can’t even fathom the amount of time and effort you’ve put in over the years in order to keep this community alive and thriving. I feel blesssed to have been a part of such an awesome forum for so long. Going on 13 years now. It’s crazy to think how long ago it was when I first started. Kids that weren’t born yet when I was lurking are teenagers now!

I trust that you’ll get things back to somewhat acceptable standards soon. And if not, it’s been one helluva run guys. I knew one day I’d have to get focused on more important things than a shoe forum. So yeah maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Anyways, good luck fellas. I’ll see some of you on Instagram.

-Sayonara Sammy!

Im just gonna go head and peace out of this website for a couple weeks or so. This new updated website is riddled with pretty serious problems. So far it’s a disaster and far below the standard of excellence that we’re used to.

Thank you mods and everyone who tried to make Niketalk work for so long. I can’t even fathom the amount of time and effort you’ve put in over the years in order to keep this community alive and thriving. I feel blesssed to have been a part of such an awesome forum for so long. Going on 13 years now. It’s crazy to think how long ago it was when I first started. Kids that weren’t born yet when I was lurking are teenagers now!

I trust that you’ll get things back to somewhat acceptable standards soon. And if not, it’s been one helluva run guys. I knew one day I’d have to get focused on more important things than a shoe forum. So yeah maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

-Sayonara Sammy!
giphy (63).gif

-Sayonara Sammy!
the need to announce ur out
is just lame
just leave
like u want folks to say "nooooo dont go"
on a damn message board :lol:

I actually agree on this one. Of course anything new takes some getting used to but this is really bad. I tried to reply to the thread just now and somehow got redirected to FB after it took me forever to scroll down the page past the 4 humongous ads in the middle of the page. Last layout was really nice, this is a definite downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom