Is niketalk dead?

Yea I ventured into the tan once or twice out of morbid curiosity.

Place is a pool of cess.

Basically one big circle jerk where cats are throwing around reps like ones at magic city.

Bunch o discussion about disgusting food and these jokes that you can't understand unless u been there for 5 years.

It's a dark and lonely place.

We need Elle to come and close the gate to that dark hole immediately.

Last edited:
Yea I ventured into the tan once or twice out of morbid curiosity.

Place is a pool of cess.

Basically one big circle jerk where cats is throwing around reps like ones at magic city.

Bunch o discussion about disgusting food and these jokes that you can't understand unless u been there for 5 years.

It's a dark and lonely place.

We need Elle to come and close the gate to that dark hole immediately.

:rofl:

Theres that one guy thats always posting balut. I dunno what his deal is

back in the day, this forum was full of non stop topics up to the minute on current news. Twitter before there was twitter. Now all I see are official threads throughout the first page with 40-50 pages. Any OGs visiting less and less? I love NT and hate to see it jump the shark but damn, it needs a revival.

I know topics like this have come up before, but it really does seem like it's at it's lowest in terms of content, comedy and traffic.

/vent

Remember NT late night??
niketalk is dead as the thought of the sonics returning to seattle

General is boring, use to be in general 24/7 and rarely left it

Now it’s garbage threads and anytime something decent is posted people always gotta ruin it with race crap.

Catch me in the yeezy thread and Jordan forum but other than that I don’t participate too much anymore

Yea, this the only social media i really rock with daily. I can see this site bleeding out.
everytime i pop in, realize how wack its gotten. There are some serious threads I know I
need to make make, that might help a lil bit. But its gotta be a greater effort to get more
interesting content hear to garner more participation.

Think its a combination of Twitter/Reddit/Thecoli along with the greats like Goldenarmz and HBW leaving and EWD only popping up once a blue moon

Damn. Been here 10 years now :wow:

I'm still going strong :lol:
All the the threads I like still here :lol:
Them PYP roast session threads were some of the
Need to get a new holiday one going

General is certainly dead. The site became a better platform for sneaker heads but other social media sites have deaded general.

Twitter, facebook, Snapchat, instagram, Reddit, other message boards

People have so many choices. IIRC nt used to have like 6K members in 2006?

Nt used to do a census.

There are some pretty obvious reasons why general seems dead. S&T to an extent. Too much political bs.

Back
Top Bottom