Is niketalk dead?

google disagrees with you.

it was no where near on da minds of da great unwashed public, that's just facts.

only time you heard da phrase was when you was actually researching things on da klan, and nazis...its like someone randomly going to Oklahoma expecting to hear commonly used NYC phrases...naw b.

You sound dumb as hell :lol:

It's not on da Google Trends, b :lol::lol: stick to Hemis and retro Jordans dude

Screenshot (22).png

You sound dumb as hell :lol:

and you sound salty. i literally proved with Google algorithms that "white supremacy" is a old term that got thrusted in popular culture and you got no answer for it so you resort to name calling :lol:

unless you can prove otherwise, im securing my W on this and keeping it pushing.

and you sound salty. i literally proved with Google algorithms that "white supremacy" is a old term that got thrusted in popular culture and you got no answer for it so you resort to name calling :lol:

unless you can prove otherwise, im securing my W on this and keeping it pushing.

Nah man you just sound dumb. You proved more people are googling it now................ in a time where Nazis are marching in US streets and white nationalism made a home in the white house :lol: the **** did you think was gonna happen?

White folks paying attention and researching so it's no longer valid to people who been talking about white supremacy for years off the internet? You sound dumb as hell :lol:

nope, none of those words are uttered in actual reality by me. they're not even prevalent enough in historical sense sans "white supremacy" to evoke a mention outside its past klan attachment aforementioned.
So wait you're assuming one says this in real life as opposed to online?

Cuz only time I hear those words uttered is on the news.

Around my way, white supremacists are still racists.

where else do people rap battle at 3am and turn a thread about an attractive pedophile schoolteacher into a cannabis evaluation resource and *** eating forum?

Nah but for real...where else do you get this kind of entertainment value?

I'll wait.

LOL @ stating what content should be discussed in a thread about 'nothing'. I legit never entered the thread until 3 years after creating a login. Most message boards have a general discussion thread..the thread is harmless and is not detrimental to the board at all..there is a bunch of regular posters in there and we just bull**** most of the time..no one is judgmental..everyone is cool with each other..if u don't like the content..don't go in it..I never entered the political discussion thread once cuz I don't care about it..it's really not that hard..every once in a while someone comes in and says "this thread sucks" cool!! No one cares

Why I love TAN so much. You can just pop in and shoot the ****. Everybody cool's with each other. We can get jokes off and it isn't WW3. Plus, you learn a lot about people who regularly post there. The people I like the most on this forum are mostly the ones I talk to in TAN.

How did I kno this thread would be a segway to complain about a 'thread'

Pointless going back and forth can we just :emoji_lock: this up?

Im hoping the ppl hating on TAN are a bunch of immature teen cats and not grown *** men cuz that would be embarrassing.

Got nothing to do but hate on a thread :lol:

So if I post even more random threads that would be okay? How bout bumping older ones instead of making new ones ?

Back
Top Bottom