is nike ever bringing these back out?

superfly

Banned
http://i.ebayimg.com/24/++!CDhmg!Wk~%24(KGrH****jMEjlLmV-moBKi)rZGclg~~_3.JPG is nike ever gonna bring these back? i missem!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Yo man for real. Stop makin worthless threads.
Who likes this shoe?
Pick between Shoe- A Shoe-B or Shoe-C!
Will these come out?

If theyll Retro ull kno... no need to ask like we all work for Nike and like we know if a shoes is goin to come out or not!

if it happens, it happens. if not then o well.

my pair is still hanging on barley. i would buy 2, i say it has been about 14 years since they released and don't care what y'all think that shoe isstill hot to me.

Definitely have different followings for this shoe. I remember a friend of mine who had these listed as his grails in high school..

However, to the general public.. These are more-than-likely clearance bound..

was that the shoe someone tried to draw in paint?

or just from around the same era?

i remember the A I R on the midsole teeth..

I remember EVERYBODY had these. I always thought they were terrible though.........and still do.

had these when they came out... still in the hunt for another pair.... nike air barrage.. was worn by marshall faulk(sp?) or was it his sig shoes?? couldn`tremember...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Air Garbage

Also i hate when people make these worthless threads asking for the worst shoes......
roll.gif
I think a lot of people make threads about shoes that THEYwanna cop. These would hit the sales racks and probably stay there.

wow, somebody comes in here wanting one of their favorite shoes retroed, NOT YOURS, and you guys flame him. way to make niketalk a place where you cant expressanything except for what others like. you guys are the reason this site is heading down just like nike itself. if you dont like the shoe then shut up cuz helikes it. every time i come in here its somebody getting flamed for saying i love these or when will these reto? it sickens me that such one sided minds couldexist in a community that calls every member fam. grow up and respect what others like even if you dont

Back
Top Bottom