"@!&$ is MJ Wearing?" vol. new tumblr blog

I was too young to pay attention (born in '89), but how did MJ dress during his NBA years?
Or is this just a post-career thing?

michael+jordan.jpg

788330801.jpg

michael-jordan-viz-11-comfort-00.jpg

cM4Bd.jpg

I was too young to pay attention (born in '89), but how did MJ dress during his NBA years?

i guess its true when you're rich, you lose all common sense
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the doug pic

i guess its true when you're rich, you lose all common sense
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the doug pic

seriously what is good with those jeans

Anyone remember the "Jordan scores 45 in wingtips" commercial

seriously what is good with those jeans

Anyone remember the "Jordan scores 45 in wingtips" commercial

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Or is this just a post-career thing? fashionable off the court.  Since he started the long shorts and bald head look in the late 80's, I think he believes that people will still follow his fashion sense. 
During the early part of his career, he was definitely a lot better in the fashion department.  During the latter years (around the time JB Brand was founded) he kind of started going overboard with his style.  I'm not sure if it had something to do with his father dying, or if baseball rubbed off on him.  I can't remember too well, but I think that's about the time he started tucking in his shooting shirt during warmups.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Or is this just a post-career thing? fashionable off the court.  Since he started the long shorts and bald head look in the late 80's, I think he believes that people will still follow his fashion sense. 
During the early part of his career, he was definitely a lot better in the fashion department.  During the latter years (around the time JB Brand was founded) he kind of started going overboard with his style.  I'm not sure if it had something to do with his father dying, or if baseball rubbed off on him.  I can't remember too well, but I think that's about the time he started tucking in his shooting shirt during warmups.

check Sam's locs tho...

dog got a Cesar cut and a ball of strings pinned to the back of his head.

Sporting that 2 for 1 cut.

Afrocentric mullet?

check Sam's locs tho...

dog got a Cesar cut and a ball of strings pinned to the back of his head.

Sporting that 2 for 1 cut.

Afrocentric mullet?

Back
Top Bottom