is Megaupload Making a comeback?

[h1]Kim Dotcom announces MegaUpload comeback[/h1]

5th Jul 2012

[h2]Kim Dotcom has announced the return of MegaUpload.[/h2]
MegaUpload boss, Kim Dotcom, has announced via his Twitter account that his file locker empire will be making a comeback.

Kim Dotcom@KimDotcom

SOPA is dead. PIPA is dead. ACTA is dead. MEGA will return. Bigger. Better. Faster. Free of charge & shielded from attacks. Evolution!

4 Jul 12

This comes after much controversy between him and the New Zealand/U.S. Governments. There are no further details yet about how he plans to make his comeback, but we figure he has found loopholes in copyright laws in different countries to run his company. For those hoping to recover files lost in the raid, there is no mention yet as to how past users will be assisted.

Over the past few months, Kim Dotcom has turned from villian to what people are now calling the “Internet Freedom Fighter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alot of files was uploaded on megaupload so that would be a good look cause i need those dj clue, dj kayslay that was uploaded on that site

latest video from court proceedings..

all this for a man not selling drugs, not harming people, doing nothing but providing a file sharing service.

God forbid someone ever came in your crib like this....

**** like this makes me feel like everyone should be armed, and until they identify themselves properly... aka not dropping in helicopters fully armed... they should've been shot and killed

Kim DotCom is a boss in every sense of the word.

I don't condone everything he's done, but the amount of power he's been able to amass and the influence he's garnered is awe inspiring. 

Back
Top Bottom