Is Megan Fox really that hot? [Pics]

IMG_7139.jpeg

IMG_7140.jpeg

Years ago, when I was in the Navy (2004ish) Port Hueneme. There was a guy on my base, that was really close with Megan Good. He was an aspiring rapper and club promoter in LA. One day, I was running through the barracks to my car and bumped into a girl, stepping out of a room. I reached back and apologized, I heard a no worries and i kept running. I get to my, car and later I'm talking to some buddies and tell them I swear I bumbed into Megan Good on base. They tell me no chit, she messing with -insert name-!

I will say she was fine back then.

Years ago, when I was in the Navy (2004ish) Port Hueneme. There was a guy on my base, that was really close with Megan Good. He was an aspiring rapper and club promoter in LA. One day, I was running through the barracks to my car and bumped into a girl, stepping out of a room. I reached back and apologized, I heard a no worries and i kept running. I get to my, car and later I'm talking to some buddies and tell them I swear I bumbed into Megan Good on base. They tell me no chit, she messing with -insert name-!

This is a Megan FOX thread though :lol:

Yea Jennifer’s Body got me. Megan Fox valid.
I was tryna get in another lil shawty body we watched the movie together :ohwell:

Megan Good or Megan Fox?

Back
Top Bottom