Is lumber jack shirt a new trend now ?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Mexicans 'been rockin 'em for years..
Except they only button the top button and wear them with Ben Davis pants that are thumb tacked to Nike Cortez's.

Every year Costco would sell flannel jackets..no big deal. I went to Costco 3 days ago and damn all the small and medium ones were gone...me suspect kidsbought them up when they rolled to Costco with moms.

Originally Posted by wj4

Except they only button the top button and wear them with Ben Davis pants that are thumb tacked to Nike Cortez's.

Every year Costco would sell flannel jackets..no big deal. I went to Costco 3 days ago and damn all the small and medium ones were gone...me suspect kids bought them up when they rolled to Costco with moms.
my question is, why you lookin for size small flannels?

Originally Posted by wj4

Every year Costco would sell flannel jackets..no big deal. I went to Costco 3 days ago and damn all the small and medium ones were gone...me suspect kids bought them up when they rolled to Costco with moms.
I was looking for some XL ones for my step-dad. I just noticed that I didn't see anything smaller than a L. I don't know about you, butall of my flannels run bigger than t's. All the flannels I own are medium and I'm 5'10''. If you're below that height, a small is notout of the question.

How come everyday there's a thread about "is _____ a new trend" and its always something that's been out
for two years or more? Like dudes are oblivious to what's going on outside...

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

I was looking for some XL ones for my step-dad. I just noticed that I didn't see anything smaller than a L. I don't know about you, but all of my flannels run bigger than t's. All the flannels I own are medium and I'm 5'10''. If you're below that height, a small is not out of the question.

I was jk..I didn't know they run bigger than t's..I don't own any, I ain't hypebeastin like that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

jim jones made them hot
glasses.gif

smh.gif
so so very wrong.... maybe the loggers back in the late 1800's??? might have been a little bit before jim jones...

loggers.jpg

maybe like these cats???

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

jim jones made them hot
glasses.gif

smh.gif
so so very wrong.... maybe the loggers back in the late 1800's??? might have been a little bit before jim jones...
The originator.
Minnesota-Akeley-Paul-Bunyan.jpg

Plaid buttonups is DEFINITELY a hypebeast thing now, you'll never catch the old heads rockin em cuz we remember em goin down in flames after 1994...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Plaid buttonups is DEFINITELY a hypebeast thing now, you'll never catch the old heads rockin em cuz we remember em goin down in flames after 1994...

please see above posts....
smh.gif

How old are you? I'm just curious because it seems like you consider yourself an 'old head', but said that rocking fitted hats w/ostickers is not a good look.

Originally Posted by wj4

How old are you? I'm just curious because it seems like you consider yourself an 'old head', but said that rocking fitted hats w/o stickers is not a good look.
laugh.gif
Got em

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by wj4

How old are you? I'm just curious because it seems like you consider yourself an 'old head', but said that rocking fitted hats w/o stickers is not a good look.
laugh.gif
Got em
laugh.gif

Anyone remember those flannel hoodies from Millers Outpost back in the early 90s?

Dude talks like he somehow started the "hypebeast" movement or something.

"old head" ?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

its not,. it looks better then a plain brim. and leaving tags on caps/gear was something that preceeds new era stickers by at least decades...

todays_bull1.jpg

im old enuff to have owned a starter cap and leaving that hang tag attached
00dsc00879.jpg

and when jordans/nikes came with hang tags most people left em on back in the day as well.

Dude talks like he somehow started the "hypebeast" movement or something.

"old head" ?
look fams, me and alot of people in my generation left those in the dirt, if ya wanna bring those back up then its on ya.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom