Is long island iced tea a feminine drink?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Long islands ain't no girlie drink.... Tequila, gin vodka and rum with a splash of soda for color and a lemon... I can tell most of y'all ain't really been saucy in your lives....

Girlie drinks are
- cosmo
- margaritas
- sex on the beach
- nuvo
- alize
- baileys

Long islands can get the most expereinced drinker a hangover....

Man all those drinks taste SO GOOD though. I rather be sipping on a fruity drink loaded with vodka then some nasty #*$ beer

Long islands ain't no girlie drink.... Tequila, gin vodka and rum with a splash of soda for color and a lemon... I can tell most of y'all ain't really been saucy in your lives....

Girlie drinks are
- cosmo
- margaritas
- sex on the beach
- nuvo
- alize
- baileys

Man all those drinks taste SO GOOD though. I rather be sipping on a fruity drink loaded with vodka then some nasty %+! beer

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Girlie drinks are
- cosmo
- margaritas
- sex on the beach
- nuvo
- alize
- baileys

Man all those drinks taste SO GOOD though. I rather be sipping on a fruity drink loaded with vodka then some nasty #*$ beer

I agree.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Girlie drinks are
- cosmo
- margaritas
- sex on the beach
- nuvo
- alize
- baileys

I agree.
Yall never went to college? Back during those house parties days it was beer or nothing because the jungle juice cooler was like a communal wellwith #%!* floating in it. Thats how I acquired the taste for it.

IMO if you can drink american beer you can drink any beer except for Guiness maybe.

no theyre not.

margaritas are girly unless you're at a mexican joint...then they're
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--$3 Long Islands at Applebee's happy hour FTW.

might need to Start having after-work at Applebees. Either way, Long Islands and Incredible hulks are the only thing worth having if you're at an expensiveclub. Everything else is watered down basically.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

might need to Start having after-work at Applebees. Either way, Long Islands and Incredible hulks are the only thing worth having if you're at an expensive club. Everything else is watered down basically.

--Word. I hit up Applebees on game nights after I close. Low priced Long Islands and 1/2 off all appetizers = easy on the wallet.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

might need to Start having after-work at Applebees. Either way, Long Islands and Incredible hulks are the only thing worth having if you're at an expensive club. Everything else is watered down basically.

--Word. I hit up Applebees on game nights after I close. Low priced Long Islands and 1/2 off all appetizers = easy on the wallet.
pimp.gif

me and my boys do the same thing, plus you cant beat those 3 dollar beers

no!, 3 of those cost me a DWI back in the day.....NEVER AGAIN DID I DRINK LIIT

Originally Posted by raptors29

We had a thread about this earlier this year. We came to the conclusion that it's a young person's drink, for light drinkers.
didnt see the last thread...but I came in here to say this.

I dont know anyone my age that still orders them. You order Long Islands when you dont know your drink yet.

Back
Top Bottom