smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
Nah son, nah....

SMH @ dudes saying they'd hit. Not sure if she really has a penis or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Oh yeah I haven't seen anyone usethe gif of dude at her concert with the Vendetta mask on.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

im being serious, shes good looking so if you dudes say you wouldnt hit then.......
smh.gif
But with a Penis? idk how you like your women but I certainly dont like mine with a penis.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

im being serious, shes good looking so if you dudes say you wouldnt hit then.......
smh.gif
But with a Penis? idk how you like your women but I certainly dont like mine with a penis.
Seriously, with a penis though? A penis? Cmon dawg

smh.gif

True, she is good looking, but if there is a tad bit of penis there, that changes everything. What u gone do? Move it to the side. Chances are it will berubbing up against your penis. I never say this but, AYO!

smh.gif
You just openly admitted you get at a ******... good luck living the rest of your NT career on that name.

heard this a week or two ago.
dude said he has a "reliable source" who is always on point.
confirmed she's a dude. but now she's got that surgery done.so the thing is gone now
laugh.gif

take it for what its worth
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom