Is Lady Gaga packing meat heat ....?

Russel Brand is off the hook. I like dude he crazy. But it didn't look like she a dude when she spread eagle on stage. Chick is a wack job but I like emalittle crazy. I knew it wasn't true when I heard it months ago. She could get it.

This thread?
=
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Russel Brand is off the hook. I like dude he crazy. But it didn't look like she a dude when she spread eagle on stage. Chick is a wack job but I like em alittle crazy. I knew it wasn't true when I heard it months ago. She could get it.
The hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Russel Brand is off the hook. I like dude he crazy. But it didn't look like she a dude when she spread eagle on stage. Chick is a wack job but I like em alittle crazy. I knew it wasn't true when I heard it months ago. She could get it.

This is relevant to my interests.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

shes bad. id smash. penis or not.
laugh.gif
damn, i kinda want son to go back to freeposting. Nowthat he's pressed to post more than two words, dude got some wild gay comments.

yeah hella funny he was like "if i pull out and see a little thing staring at me i'll try to get it stiff and lay my hat on it!" i started
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

shes bad. id smash. penis or not.
laugh.gif
damn, i kinda want son to go back to freeposting. Now that he's pressed to post more than two words, dude got some wild gay comments.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom