Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Essential1

I wouldn't go with cheap imitation... I would go with if we are trying to make the comparison, he is the only one who can even come close.

In terms of style, determination, and yes production.
If you actually want to argue production, you are going to look bad.

Please, elaborate.  I'm listening to your argument. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Right.
laugh.gif

The folks who actually answer the production question over at Basketball-Reference.com has multiple articles about this on their blog. Do a search.

Then again, for the biased Kobe fan, they're just "stat geeks".

Right.
laugh.gif

The folks who actually answer the production question over at Basketball-Reference.com has multiple articles about this on their blog. Do a search.

Right.
laugh.gif

You may have me pegged for other folk, but please don't do that.  I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will always listen and try to learn something from someone talking sports. 
Now I did a search, but I don't know what I am looking for.  I found a few articles, buncha stuff from the finals, Kobe/Bron stuff, etc etc, but I don't think that's what you were saying, so what should I look for? 
Never noticed that blog section on their page (I never go to the main page, I always look on that site for specific players or teams, never been to the main page before. 
laugh.gif
  Looks like they have a ton of info, articles, etc on there.  Now I know where you guys all come from. 
laugh.gif

Right.
laugh.gif

You may have me pegged for other folk, but please don't do that.  I may not agree with a single word you say, but I will always listen and try to learn something from someone talking sports. 
Now I did a search, but I don't know what I am looking for.  I found a few articles, buncha stuff from the finals, Kobe/Bron stuff, etc etc, but I don't think that's what you were saying, so what should I look for? 
Never noticed that blog section on their page (I never go to the main page, I always look on that site for specific players or teams, never been to the main page before. 
laugh.gif
  Looks like they have a ton of info, articles, etc on there.  Now I know where you guys all come from. 
laugh.gif

It's not even about if Kobe can still dunk that makes him still exciting to watch, which he can still do but not with the elevation and flair he use to have 10 years ago. Same goes for MJ at 32 and his last 3peat with the Bulls. He sure as hell was not doing the type of dunks he did in his first 7 years in the league and the dunks he did in the dunk contests.

Here are more reasons why Kobe is still exciting to watch. Unless your a C's fan or just a straight up Kobe hater. But I mean from just being a fan of the game of basketball how is this not exciting ?

But problem is kids on NT these days just want to see the and 1 mix tape stuff or get excited over seeing a player go for 50+ points on a losing effort like Melo had the other night.

It's not even about if Kobe can still dunk that makes him still exciting to watch, which he can still do but not with the elevation and flair he use to have 10 years ago. Same goes for MJ at 32 and his last 3peat with the Bulls. He sure as hell was not doing the type of dunks he did in his first 7 years in the league and the dunks he did in the dunk contests.

Here are more reasons why Kobe is still exciting to watch. Unless your a C's fan or just a straight up Kobe hater. But I mean from just being a fan of the game of basketball how is this not exciting ?

But problem is kids on NT these days just want to see the and 1 mix tape stuff or get excited over seeing a player go for 50+ points on a losing effort like Melo had the other night.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

no. just plain bland. lost a step. msg yawned.
Not where i was sitting, when Kobe went off and dropped 20 in the 1st quarter the crowd was definitely buzzing..

Not where i was sitting, when Kobe went off and dropped 20 in the 1st quarter the crowd was definitely buzzing..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sarcasm detector - OFF.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sarcasm detector - OFF.

Back
Top Bottom