Is it wrong to request your friend's mom on FB...?

If I was your friend and I found out about this, I would kill you.

But I'm not your friend, this situation doesn't exist and you're simply a poorly executed and utterly transparent troll.

No. I mean obviously he really isn't your friend OR you guys have that kind of friendship where yall would still be cool after smashing each other's moms.

Pics?
nerd.gif

Honestly, yea....

..unless you guys have already been doing some face to face flirting. If she wants the meat, she wants the meat. Its your duty as a man to oblige.

Originally Posted by Carver

Hey OP, would it be wrong if your friends tried adding your mom on FB with the intent to smash?

I wish everyone in the world did this. Ask if a bad idea toward someone else would be a bad idea toward them.

OP is $%!%$# up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My friend's mom is one of the most amazing milfs I've seen. It sucks too cus this other dude is always telling him how he would smash his mom and stuff haha. It was playing at first, but I'm pretty sure he means it now.

KuBla.gif

How would you feel if your homie did that to you? I wouldn't. And this is coming from a guy who smashed his homies gf.

Originally Posted by Freeze

...if the intent is to smash???
What hemisphere is alleged Milf in?  Right now, I can only do western hemisphere, word is born. I travel swiftly son I travel swiftly! 
  • Rationale
  1. i don't know your friend
  2. i'm amoral
  3. frequent flyer miles

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My friend's mom is one of the most amazing milfs I've seen. It sucks too cus this other dude is always telling him how he would smash his mom and stuff haha. It was playing at first, but I'm pretty sure he means it now.

src="">

You ever look at a gif and try to figure out it's placement? Like It's context.... I tried with this one...

Spoiler [+]
And failed

Well one of my friends gave me the pass to smash his mom because i kinda saved his life. But i'm not doing that. His mom is an ugly sea creature.

If youre mentioning milfs or courgars and not posting pics then youre gonna get what useless responses.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Well one of my friends gave me the pass to smash his mom because i kinda saved his life. But i'm not doing that. His mom is an ugly sea creature.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom