Is it true that Brand Jordan.......

So, Is it true that Brand Jordan is done produceing Retro Jordans after all 11 Countdown Pack's release?? Being that over the years they have been floodingus with everything that some of us Older collectors thought would never be released again & in OG colorways at that!!!! IS THIS THE END WITH THEXXIII's?
Now that BJ has so much more going on 23yrs later! Guess we have to wait & see. I hope not but if so....
"What a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg strange trip its been" (RH)
Peace
devil.gif

I doubt it I think he will wait for like 5 years and start all over and reretro alot or all of his shoes.

It's like what Disney does sells movies for a while locks them up and then re releases them after time. If you think NIKE(Brand Jordan) is going to stopretros all together for good then you are sorely mistaken. They may stop awhile just to get the demand high again and then crank up that money factory all overagain.

there gonna keep going till the company is done im really hoping not as much.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "limited and exclusive" retro Jordan or 2 pop up in 2009 but there's still too much money in these shoes forJB to just throw in the towel.

retros will continue.

to the thread starter, your avatar looks familiar, oh wait a minute.....IT's MINE!

no worries buddy, i can share.
smile.gif

JB is money-hungry, they'll always do something to make money, one of the best ways is to retro shoes that have never been retroed... *cough* Playoff XIII,Sport Blue VI *cough*

I thought someone mentioned that there will be more and more limited and online exclusive releases...and perhaps, the prices of retros are gonna be crazy.

how many threads are there gonna be about the future after the packages???........can we all just sit back, wait, and be patient

they're making cake. why fix something if its not broken?

Indeed there will be no retro J's beginning next year through the two season projected launch calendars that have been completed...

Eddie -- I'll PM my address for you to send the collection.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

how many threads are there gonna be about the future after the packages???........can we all just sit back, wait, and be patient

I think next year they won't retro any sig J's.(after all the packs...)
I think they will crank out about 100,000,000 Fusion and/or other "things" for 09
But I think for sure in 2010 they have to come out with some kind of 25th anniversary pack and/or "things"

B1LLY HOYLE wrote:

Indeed there will be no retro J's beginning next year through the two season projected launch calendars that have been completed...

Eddie -- I'll PM my address for you to send the collection.
laugh.gif

BRING IT ON!!
roll.gif

PS u dont still have those b2true samples do you?

Back
Top Bottom