Is It Too Late For School

So basically my Pop is a deadbeat and was ignoring me when it was time to go to college in Aug for orientation but says I can go to Canada on Saturday forschool... its the 10 School started on the 3rd...I missed Orientation week freshmen week basically all the ways to make friends quickly behind in class soI'm thinking its going to be weird going this late..Should I still go?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

So basically my Pop is a deadbeat and was ignoring me when it was time to go to college in Aug for orientation but says I can go to Canada on Saturday for school... its the 10 School started on the 3rd...I missed Orientation week freshmen week basically all the ways to make friends quickly behind in class so I'm thinking its going to be weird going this late..Should I still go?

We in the same boat, its better to start in the Spring, you can Apply for colleges you're intrested and you're not in a rush.

No need to rush into a thing such a college. Also, ask yourself just how prepared you are to jump right into these classes. People usually use the first weekor two to get acclimated. Well, I'm saying this because I have been in school for 2 weeks now.

Anyway, just go in the Spring.

I say wait till spring, freshman need those first weeks, i think. Nothing really starts till that 2nd week anyways, but there's so much you'll have toget acclimated to being your first semester.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I say wait till spring, freshman need those first weeks, i think. Nothing really starts till that 2nd week anyways, but there's so much you'll have to get acclimated to being your first semester.

Back
Top Bottom