Is it too early for Christmas music?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Theres a house around here that is already set up with lights and figurines lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup same here. As for the Xmas music, way too early bro.

Suppose to get 8 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon so its real close to start bumping the Christmas music. 'Round here Christmas music doesn't get rotation until after Thanksgiving. 

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I play this probably once a week, so no it's never too earlier 
pimp.gif

This.

Christmas is my fav time of year. Colbie Calliet's song Mistletoe just came on shuffle about 30 minutes ago
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Crazy that this thread showed up. I just created all the Christmas stations on Pandora
pimp.gif
I connected it to my speakers and been blasting it in the garage this whole week. I'm sure the neighborhoood appreciates me! Probably gonna bake me cupcakes now!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
Crazy that this thread showed up. I just created all the Christmas stations on Pandora
pimp.gif
I connected it to my speakers and been blasting it in the garage this whole week. I'm sure the neighborhoood appreciates me! Probably gonna bake me cupcakes now!
"This Christmas" Station on Pandora
pimp.gif

Blasting it right now.

I find if I play Xmas music too soon I'll get bored of it when christmas rolls in. Mid november is good though.

if you've ever worked retail it is ALWAYS TOO EARLY for Christmas music...

Christmas music not only makes me angry, I've hated the whole idea of Christmas since I was 16 because of the damn Christmas music all damn day.

I start playin puttin my Christmas music back onto my iPod the day after Black Friday..
pimp.gif

Nsync's Christmas Album
pimp.gif

Mariah Carey's
pimp.gif

Boyz II Men's
pimp.gif

the implication of christmas music - especially this early - is a form of mass control and torture.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Originally Posted by djaward

Christmas stuff should begin on December 1st
Anytime before this date is too early, in my opinion.
malls here been blasting Christmas music since September. Happens every year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"This Christmas" Station on Pandora
pimp.gif

Blasting it right now.

+1
grin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I start playin puttin my Christmas music back onto my iPod the day after Black Friday..
pimp.gif

Nsync's Christmas Album
pimp.gif

Mariah Carey's
pimp.gif

Boyz II Men's
pimp.gif
Agreed.
I play "Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You" from like March until now whenever I go to a bar that has a jukebox. Makes all the girls wet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye-West-Christmas-In-Harlem-Cover-580x580.png

220px-Last_Christmaswham.jpg

september is absurd
30t6p3b.gif
summer doesn't even end till end of that month. retail stores are wild now, i wouldnt be surprised (but offended) if they go as early as the end of august lol.

Originally Posted by psk2310

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
I play this probably once a week, so no it's never too earlier
pimp.gif
I play the Charlie Brown/Vince Guaraldi soundtrack is on repeat/schuffle constantly from Black Friday until New Year's eve...Love that album & that Charlie Brown�episode.

��
I have a lot of Vince Guaraldi's albums... not just his Christmas/Charlie Brown stuff.  Definitely good stuff.
I personally prefer the instrumental version.

Back
Top Bottom