Is it time for the NFL to get rid of the Blackout Rule?

I been rooting for the Raiders for like 10 years, I live less than an hour from the stadium and still never been to a game.
*shrug* Just dont have the means to spend $ on a NFL event.

Fantastic rule
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by zube42

As much as I love the bay, we have some of the wackest/dumbest sports fans here. Both Oakland and SF. I work at the Raiders team store and 9er fans have been trying to come in talking #$%% like crazy this year but last year y'all would just walk by quietly. That's not to say I don't deal with ******ed Raiders fans at work frequently too. I honestly never cared about the rivalry that much because they're not even in the AFC but y'all will complain about how much of !**%* Raiders fans are then proceed to go off when you become relevant again. You guys sucked %@$ as long as we did and yes both teams are looking better this year. Accept it.

The hell does this have to do with the topic?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What I don't get is wouldn't the team make money if they showed the games (CBS/Fox packages and advertisements?)
They make money through the revenue sharing system provided by the national TV contracts. They get all that money regardless of whether a game is blacked out or not. Honestly, the biggest losers in a blacked out NFL game are local advertisers.

speaking of overpriced stuff, in my old phone i took a picture of Oggy's pizza at the chargers game being 50 dollars for an entire pizza
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom