Is it time for a 'Nike please retro this shoe' sticky thread?

Seems like pretty often people post a thread stating what shoe(s) they'd like to see retroed.

People respond for a while, then the thread fades away.

Would it be better if there was one long *sticky* thread with retro suggestions?

We know Nike DO read Niketalk, and it may make it easier for them to keep track of what people would like to see,
and it may avoid repetition too.

What do you guys think?

good idea but noone reads the stickies....

some of what I would like to see released in the next couple of years (true to OG):
-zoom gp (black/neon)
-zoom glove....not son of glove
-air more uptempo (bulls, olympic)
-zoom t-bug flight
-uptempo III

I think it's a good idea!

It would also eliminate the FEW people that complain about how tired they are of seeing "these need to be retroed"threads.I'm all about nostalgiaand all that good stuff,so it really doesn't bother me.

Good idea man With that said I really wanna c retro'd * the Gary payton glove, those white navy blue were sick * the hyper flights, nuff said * the air maxplus but sum og ones not those that came out with a different sole or sum dumb color ways. I want some og colors like those blue one that faded from light blueto a rich blue or those orange ones too

Air max 98s
Air max 96s
Air max 120s

just to name a few
pimp.gif

yes. but provide some photos and what not. and get the discussion flowing.

then again, im a visual learner.

i think it should be a seperate section similar to the legit check part of the forum, would be much more organized with individual threads.

Originally Posted by Leetagger

i think it should be a seperate section similar to the legit check part of the forum, would be much more organized with individual threads.

Not enough posts to sustain the forum.

Zoom Glove
Air More Uptempo black/red and Olympic
Air Shake N'Destrukt
Air Way Up
Air CB 34 ('95 Suns with the full-length air)
Air Zoom Hawk Flight
Air Vis Zoom Uptempo

29csx0p.jpg

i want these hurache's in the lakers colorway, they never retroed this colorway, i was killing them back in the day

^i got those in a michigan colorway back in like 2003 for my little brother and he keeps buggin me for another pair and they are nowhere to be found

Back
Top Bottom