Is it the end times??

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

And this goes out to the athiests... you better convert to Christianity.

I know you athiests are questioning what the hell is going on.
Excuse me?

I am appalled...

Things with fish..... next thing you know the first born children of parents will be dead.

no one is this.....
roll.gif

Are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Sarcasm.jpg
??????????

no one is this.....
roll.gif

Are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Sarcasm.jpg
??????????

laugh.gif
Yeah? Bs on the "end times". Just because things are happening doesn't mean this planet and VAST UNIVERSE will just shut down out of nowhere. Maybe things change, but to always cry "it's all over" everytime something happens is self-centered, egotistical, and immature.

laugh.gif
Yeah? Bs on the "end times". Just because things are happening doesn't mean this planet and VAST UNIVERSE will just shut down out of nowhere. Maybe things change, but to always cry "it's all over" everytime something happens is self-centered, egotistical, and immature.

Nah but GREED is at an all time high tho... It seems like everybody is only concerned with making money and that's it.

Nah but GREED is at an all time high tho... It seems like everybody is only concerned with making money and that's it.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

I'm not bashing anyone but, this is a good question...i think

I never understood why people of faith are so scared of death. Dont you plan on living eternally in the House of God?

I'm not bashing anyone but, this is a good question...i think

Why are you so worried, your God will save you wont he?

While youre to busy worried, im living my life the way i please not following the rules of some mumbo jumbo you have no idea of who wrote.
all of this. OP have fun in church.

Why are you so worried, your God will save you wont he?

While youre to busy worried, im living my life the way i please not following the rules of some mumbo jumbo you have no idea of who wrote.
all of this. OP have fun in church.

some of you NTer's get shook by everything, i swear.

#%%% happens...nothing is coming to an end in your time unless world war 3 happens
laugh.gif

some of you NTer's get shook by everything, i swear.

#%%% happens...nothing is coming to an end in your time unless world war 3 happens
laugh.gif

Uhh didn't you just %%!! on every other religion as well?
grin.gif

I'm not going to convert and your method of using scare tactics and holding fear over people's heads has been done to death.

You should convert to reason because there's a better statistical chance of this dude coming back like this:

ZombieJC.jpg

Then there is for him to magically appear and pull you into heaven

cfd1584878ee649f90c23b49a7c96f5bd7fb2da_r.gif

cfd1584878ee649f90c23b49a7c96f5bd7fb2da_r.gif

Uhh didn't you just %%!! on every other religion as well?
grin.gif

I'm not going to convert and your method of using scare tactics and holding fear over people's heads has been done to death.

You should convert to reason because there's a better statistical chance of this dude coming back like this:

ZombieJC.jpg

Then there is for him to magically appear and pull you into heaven

Back
Top Bottom