Is it safe to say that Spongebob is pretty much carrying Nickelodeon right now?

iblink

Banned
I mean really, what would this channel be without Squarepants? All the good shows are a thing of the past. There aren't even that many cartoons anymore,just teeny bopper shows. What the hell happened?

I said the same thing .

The only shows Nickelodeon has are Spongebob , iCarly , and Tru Jackson : VP .
mad.gif

Starting Sept. 1st though ... they have a couple new shows ...

[table][tr][th=""]Show[/th] [th=""]Release date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]The Troop[/td] [td]September 12, 2009[sup][1][/sup][/td] [/tr][tr][td]BrainSurge[/td] [td]September 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fanboy and Chum Chum[/td] [td]Fall 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brand New Day[/td] [td]Fall 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Planet Sheen[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Victoria Justice Show[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ned's Declassified High School Survival Guide[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kung Fu Panda: The Series[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Monsters vs. Aliens: The Series[/td] [td]2011[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T.U.F.F. Puppy[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][/table]

BrainSurge has slime in it ... it's going to be like a classic Nick gameshow .

Originally Posted by iBlink

I mean really, what would this channel be without Squarepants? All the good shows are a thing of the past. There aren't even that many cartoons anymore, just teeny bopper shows. What the hell happened?
your generation failed to stop watching cartoons

the thing is, little kids still watch those other @@*+ shows on Nick.

at this point, Nickelodeon is a brand engraved in the American public. kids will support the channel regardless.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I said the same thing .

The only shows Nickelodeon has are Spongebob , iCarly , and Tru Jackson : VP .
mad.gif

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ned's Declassified High School Survival Guide[/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

that show Mighty B is pretty funny.
they should show new episodes of Unfabulous since they're bring back Neds Desclassified.
Geena Fabiano
happy.gif

Yea they are starting to replace all the cartoons with real people shows just like Cartoon Network
sick.gif

I wonder how the kids are going to turn out when they're our age.

Smh at Cartoon Network for playing stuff other than cartoons.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by iBlink

I mean really, what would this channel be without Squarepants? All the good shows are a thing of the past. There aren't even that many cartoons anymore,
just teeny bopper shows. What the hell happened?
your generation failed to stop watching cartoons

grin.gif

Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, Life with Lupe, AHH! Real Monsters, My Brother and Me, Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, Angry Beavers, 2 Stupid Dogs, Ren& Stimpy, Stick Stickley, Eat My Shorts, Double Dare 2000...

90's > _____________.

SpongeBob is still Nick's most successful cartoon, ever. Heck, this show ranks up there with Rocko and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom