Is it possible to transition from one girl to her best friend?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

@Rico - Did you completely stop talking to girl #1 before transitioning to girl #2?

Another thing girl #2 keeps saying is how serious I am with #1. I think #1 is a little insecure about guys digging her more attractive friend, so only God knows what she tells her friend - anything to make us seem more serious than the reality.
indifferent.gif

Yes, I did. But not because of drama, it was just kind of awkward since we ended up not working out. An it was this actual awkwardness that was the basis of first conversations with her friend. We'd talk about how her friend was doing, and why things didn't work out, and it just expanded from there.
Please elaborate on the "it just expanded from there".  Basically how long did you chat her up before you guys were kicking it? Was this kept a secret? First time kicking it was it awkward or did you immediately hook up with her?

I did it.

Was messing with one, always wanted the other one. Found out later the other one wanted me too.

Acted on this...

The "other one" is clingy and a little crazy... Still friends with the first girl.

I do not recommend you do this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I did it.

Was messing with one, always wanted the other one. Found out later the other one wanted me too.

Acted on this...

The "other one" is clingy and a little crazy... Still friends with the first girl.

smh.gif

Elaborate.

Not recommended - why?

I met these two best friends. Identical personalities except for one is a 9/10 the other is a 8/10. Got both of their numbers, but wasn't sure which one I was contacting, because they'd put me on speaker and I'd just crack jokes and I'd make them lol.  Apparently I was calling the 8's # - so she starts jocking. To make matters worse, the first time I was supposed to link up with them out on the town, I (of course) got distracted by a totally different girl.  Come to find out that night the 9 met some guy she started talking to.
mad.gif
Got to keep your eye on the prize...
tired.gif

Long story short, I felt it was a lost cause with the 9 (the 8 had already put her bid in on me, and the 9 started talking to another guy) so then I just started hooking up with the 8.

I don't kick it with the 8 much, maybe once a week (if that), but every time I'm at her crib I'm distracted by the pictures of her best friend that lace her bedroom walls. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I almost want to tape a picture of her best friend to her forehead. 
laugh.gif
She's even told me that they both liked me and how flattered she was that I chose her. 
indifferent.gif
Honestly, I feel like USA hockey getting that silver medal when I know the gold should have been mine.
tired.gif
1) Pics.
2)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bolded portion

I did it.

Acted on this...

smh.gif

Elaborate.

Not recommended - why?
Me and the second girl ended up texting a lot, talking online, blah blah... Eventually we planned to spend some time together with some other people we're friends with.

I smashed that night. Kept it from the first girl for a while while continuing to smash the second girl almost daily.

Eventually she found out though. Big argument ensued, they're not friends anymore but they both still love me. I still talk to both of them
laugh.gif

I wouldn't recommend it though because if you do it and remain friends with either female, you're gonna hear about it often. And neither of them will trust you. They both love arguing with me about it. And there's the "I'm a complete !!%$" side, but my conscience is easy to ignore so I didn't care about that part.

I'm not even sure it was worth the trouble but I can't change it now. Following the other head ftl sometimes.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

8 and 9 and no pics?
smh.gif

Honestly, they might not be 8s and 9s to you guys but they're both the funniest girls I have ever met - my ratings could be biased. No FaceBook = No pictures

both girls are 8/10 range

both girls are funny?

win/win

smh.gif

Yep... will only get messy and eventually you'll have that argument straight off of Jersey Shore

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i sense a bit of shallowness in your personality
9 is a much more diligent student, and more put together in the sense that she takes care of herself.
pimp.gif
With that said, the 8 has a cooler family and clearly is very into me - which is always a good feeling. 

In a perfect world, the 9 would hang out with me just to see if there was anything there.  Who knows, I could be crushing on the 9, but then when I hang out with her some flaw comes out that makes me
sick.gif
, therefore making me appreciate the 8 even more. That's very doubtful, because based on what I know about the 9 and the conversations I've had with her I'm crushing hard.
embarassed.gif

Note: There is no doubt in my mind I'm inflating their physical attractiveness due to factoring in their personality.  So, please don't think I'm attempting to sound like some Lothario here, it's absolutely not like that.

since homie isn't prolly gonna come back with the pics..

just wanted to share my stories with you guys...

cliffnotes of my store is

i knew the lightsking girl since like 03 starting really talking in late 08, smashed in 09..
me and the lightskin girl stop talking cuz, she didn't wanna take the train to come see the kid. ( i got tired of picking her up driving everwhere)
felt like it was her turn to take the train.. so i deaded her.. told her i only wanted to smash..

now on the the other girl (they best freinds) she always sending me smiley faces, n etc and always putting "she likes" my pics..

i be like damn i dont know wahat to do...

OF course i got those PICTORIALS

best pic i could find out them together

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

If they're real friends, no. I'd never get with anyone who even tried to get with Apples.

aaaandd we have a winner.

ive tried what you're trying a couple of times.

if they're best friends, it probably wont work out.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

If they're real friends, no. I'd never get with anyone who even tried to get with Apples.

This is why, backstabbing friends FTW.

Back
Top Bottom