is it possible for Greg Oden to win ROY even with Rose and Beasley probably going for it ?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Should be an interesting race next year. Oden, Beasley, Rose, & don't can't O.J. out. Fun rookie class to watch.
yes it will be.... i wonder how it'll turn out in the end

David Robinson actually won ROY this way, he was drafted by the Spurs, didn't play what should've been his first year, and won ROY the next year.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Oden will dominate next year

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by SIR KYLE

OJ is best player not in the NBA in the world

No n Oden wouldnt even in the top 3 in this year draft

You should probably stop posting.
But look derrick r n michael b would be on the top but look last year draft was nothin like this one after oden kevin n al waz drafted 1 2 3 after thatthe draft was weak to me I cant see oden beast today he iz a good player but just cant see it

Yes. Oden will be considered a rookie this year. I remember Illguaskas missed his rookie season with an injury and was declared a rookie the following season.

Mayo is winnning rookie of the year......i'll put $500 on it (unless he get injured or something)

Who gives a damn if he wins ROY or not? I just want Oden in there blocking shots and beasting it on the boards.. There's no reason (physically,athletically, mentally) why he can't do what Dwight Howard does..
My only fear for his rookie year? He won't learn how to stay in the game and not foul needlessly!

And seriously, for anyone who thinks he wouldn't be the concensus #1 pick this year.. keep smokin' the good stuff lol..

Oden will average 14 9 & 1.5 blocks

Beasley will average 18.5 7.5 & 2 assists

Rose will average 16 7 & 1.5 steals

BOOK IT!

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Who gives a damn if he wins ROY or not? I just want Oden in there blocking shots and beasting it on the boards.. There's no reason (physically, athletically, mentally) why he can't do what Dwight Howard does..
My only fear for his rookie year? He won't learn how to stay in the game and not foul needlessly!

And seriously, for anyone who thinks he wouldn't be the concensus #1 pick this year.. keep smokin' the good stuff lol..
If you really think his fallback is going to be fouls then idk what to say. What do you think the team has taught him while he has been out. They havebeen preparing him mentally. I have heard so many people worry about his foul situation. He will foul out of games yes, but its not going to be a regular thingand a huge issue. Besides, Portland will have the best backup center in the league in Joel Pryzbilla. This team has a real deep bench.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Who gives a damn if he wins ROY or not? I just want Oden in there blocking shots and beasting it on the boards.. There's no reason (physically, athletically, mentally) why he can't do what Dwight Howard does..

If you really think his fallback is going to be fouls then idk what to say. What do you think the team has taught him while he has been out. They have been preparing him mentally. I have heard so many people worry about his foul situation. He will foul out of games yes, but its not going to be a regular thing and a huge issue. Besides, Portland will have the best backup center in the league in Joel Pryzbilla. This team has a real deep bench.

Hey, I'm not addressing the bench at all.. I'm only concerned about Greg Oden maximizing his rookie year.. And if you think that the team has taughthim how to stay out of foul trouble during his redshirt season, well they better have! But that doesn't account for the fact that he'll still have toadjust to the speed of the league, little athletic guys trying to drive past him and big smart veterans trying to fool him into crappy fouls.. There'snothing like game experience and until he figures it out on the court, all of that prep doesn't mean much.. Greg's just a bit too aggressive on defenseat times and I don't think that's necessarily changed during a season of rehab.. Please..

^^ agreed he wasnt killin at ohio stae like kevin waz at texas oden iz not betta than derrick michael or oj

Back
Top Bottom